Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

I hope she shows up more frequently than she did last time and in better locations. I had a devil of a time trying to find her and half of the time I did see her, I was in the middle of something where I couldn't stop to click on her.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #12
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thank you so much for the update glad she is back, but I have not seen her yet.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #13
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
It is where we left off. I didn't get far on this account and received the helmet.
thanks for your answer!!! I don't want begin it again it was so hard the first time
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #14
Lil Kinz

WestStar5 is on a distinguished road

♪♫You better watch out, she's gonna come by, get your stars out, I'm tellin' you why,
Nafaria is flyin' back to town! She's gonna come a'sneakin', she'll try to take away,
but if you happen to be there, she'll just have to trade! Oh, You better watch
out, she's gonna come by, get your stars out, I'm tellin' you why, Nafaria is flyin'
back to town! Oh, Nafaria is flyyyyin' baaaaaaack tooooo toooowwn!!♪♫
I can't wait!!
WestStar5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Alright! The daily star hoarding will pay off! So much fun stuff in December and now Nafaria too.

Thanks Cows for the newz
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #16
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I hope that she shows herself more, she doesn't have gas this time around and that we all get to get our prizes.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #17
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Thanks for the heads up, COWS!

Just got her on my Asian and traded for the Lunar Helmet. So far, really happy. She showed up, didn't gas me, didn't offer another cookie, and didn't steal my stars.

Fingers crossed it goes that well for all of us when she's on all the accounts!
You and me both...
View Post Originally Posted by babs
Thank you so much for the update glad she is back, but I have not seen her yet.
Babs...I have yet to see her either...and unfortunately during the first go around if she did show up, she was always a puff of smoke for me...and at this point, I've been on my account for quite a while and she is a no show...I really hope it just a one off anomaly...it is not nice being stuck on one of the accounts where the Nafaria promo just will not work!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #18

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

has anyone seen her in there asian accounts? I've been on for a while and havent seen her!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

Last time, Nafaria showed up just before the first hunger drop (about 5-6 minutes after account completely loaded after login). I have been on my Asian accounts for 20 minutes and no Nafaria . I was hoping they they would let her show up every day for everyone. It looks like last time (where she only showed up for me once every 3-4 days)--I didn't get very far last time and I probably won't get very far this time either.

For those of you where she did show up--how long did you have to wait to see her the first time?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #20
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good. I have been saving up for her!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: