Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #161
Unregistered

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

Last night at 12:00am kinz time I went on webkinz and did my daliy stuff and I never saw her. So I think I found out how to get her every time. Log on to webkinz and do your daliy stuff, what I do is whell of wow, wishing well, jumbleberry, gem hunt, and then kinzville academy. I some times see her in jumbleberry or gem hunt or kinzville academy, once you see her click on the option to trade and just click the "trade" button and you should get what she is trading REMEMBER YOU NEED TO DO THS QUICKLY. I only see her once a day. Right now I am at the "Nafaria Pedestal" hopefully after that I will get the "Fairy Cloak" YAY
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

sigh 3rd day in a row i don't have enough stars for crest
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #163
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Last night at 12:00am kinz time I went on webkinz and did my daliy stuff and I never saw her. So I think I found out how to get her every time. Log on to webkinz and do your daliy stuff, what I do is whell of wow, wishing well, jumbleberry, gem hunt, and then kinzville academy. I some times see her in jumbleberry or gem hunt or kinzville academy, once you see her click on the option to trade and just click the "trade" button and you should get what she is trading REMEMBER YOU NEED TO DO THS QUICKLY. I only see her once a day. Right now I am at the "Nafaria Pedestal" hopefully after that I will get the "Fairy Cloak" YAY
This does not sound correct. I would advise not to follow this advice.

If you are experiencing the poof, wait for her at the newspaper page, she has never poofed there.

Good luck!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #164
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
This does not sound correct. I would advise not to follow this advice.

If you are experiencing the poof, wait for her at the newspaper page, she has never poofed there.

Good luck!
I got the poof for the first time ever today, I was in my room dressing my webkinz. I'll try waiting at the newspaper page tomorrow.
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:54 PM   #165
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
I got the poof for the first time ever today, I was in my room dressing my webkinz. I'll try waiting at the newspaper page tomorrow.
Oh, that stinks! Just note the time next time you see her and try to be at the newspaper page in 4 to 5 minutes when she shows up again....good luck!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #166

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I got the poof a couple times this week when I also had one of the challenges boxes open - now if she shows up while I'm gardening, I shut the gardening box before clicking on her. seems to be ok. I also DON'T open the challenge boxes until she's either come, or 10+ minutes have passed. occasionally she has shown up for the "first" time well past 5 minutes, but I think that's because I am too impatient to just sit on the newspaper. I think I might have been in-between pages or something on her inital "show", which i didn't see.

I think it is ok to do the following while waiting - jumbleberry, gardening (close box before clicking on her). I do not do any fairy stuff until I think she's not showing. (I also don't do gem hunt or daily job on a regular basis, so don't know about those.)

I'm up to wallpaper on 2 accounts, and 2 other accounts are a few steps short of the wallpaper. Hope we have until the end of december for this!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #167
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I got the poof again today.
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #168
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
I got the poof again today.
I'm guessing you were not at the newspaper page? If poofing is a problem, wait for nafaira at the newspaper page, if you see her elsewhere, dont click on her, not the time and be at the newspaper page in 4 to 6 minutes when she shows up again...
Old 12-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #169
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I'm so so so excited! I just got the flooring to match the Nafaria wallpaper! Now I can do a full room.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #170
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
I'm so so so excited! I just got the flooring to match the Nafaria wallpaper! Now I can do a full room.
Congrats!!! Those are awesome prizes!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: