Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #151
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
She's poofed on three of the last four accounts I've seen her on. That's very disappointing. I know, towards the end of the last time she was here, they'd said that wasn't supposed to happen and they were working on it. I'd really hoped they'd fix it before they brought her back.
She doesn't poof on the newspaper page...if you are having problems with poofing, do not click on her unless you are at the newspaper page, just not the time and be sure to be at the newspaper page in 5 minutes from when she shows...she will keep coming back every 5 minutes until you click on her. Good Luck!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
She doesn't poof on the newspaper page...if you are having problems with poofing, do not click on her unless you are at the newspaper page, just note the time and be sure to be at the newspaper page in 5 minutes from when she shows...she will keep coming back every 5 minutes until you click on her. Good Luck!
Nafaira just did something really weird...she come from the top of my screen, but I was in my room and I already had a poof today, so I thought, I'm not gonna click, going to wait the 5 minutes and be in the newspaper page when she comes back....so she goes away and almost immediately comes out from the left side of the screen...she's never show up twice like that before! So I clicked on her....didn't have the stars she wanted, again...o'well....bye for now! LOL

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-10-2011 at 12:58 PM..
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #152

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Still didn't have enough stars for crest
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #153
super2mommy

Sorry strawgumdrop1, I got my crest today, 4 or 5 stars she wanted, and one of them, I only had one...so glad she didn't steal it.

One thing I've been thinking about, with all the challenges WW is doing lately, I wonder if at some point in the future, if the Nafaira prizes will be a prize for a challenge or in a click to win event!
Old 12-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #154
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

when does this end?
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #155
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
when does this end?
There hasn't been an official announcement that she is back, so we do not know how long she will be here....best guess is all month, but that is just a guess.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:10 AM   #156

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Still didn't have enough stars for crest
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #157

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Has anyone been keeping track of how many stars Nefaria wants for each item like was done with Doug the Dog?

Also has anyone been keeping track of when she steals stars? (like what items she's offering and how many stars she wants for the item? )

If not, I think that would be a thread worth starting. The stars are so hard to come by that we don't want to be giving her 2 stars for something she would also accept 1 star for.

We haven't done many trades with her yet but there have been times she wanted 2 stars for a belt instead of just a single star.

Just in the trades we've completed, we've traded the following minimum # of stars --

Cookie - 1 star
Belt - 1 star (she wanted 2 on some trades that we rejected)
Boots - 1 star (she wanted 2 on some trades that we rejected)
Pants - 1 star
Shirt - 2 stars
Helmet - 2 stars (1 time she stole the 2 stars instead of giving the prize)

That's all the further any of our accounts has gotten in trading with her.

Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #158
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

OK, that blasted fairy took THREE of my stars and did not give me the crest. Two of the stars, I had only one of, so I am doubly disgusted with her.

I am so sad to see that she is still programmed to be a thief! We have been watching for her, seeing her every few days and slowly acquiring the prizes. This is the first time she has taken anything from us without giving something in return.

I am thankful that this happened on my account - I am going to stop mentioning her, so maybe my little ones will not be victims of her bad manners. It is a shame --they work so hard for the stars that they collect!

Just wanted to post a warning that she is up to her old tricks today!
Hugs to all who are searching ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #159

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good idea to start keeping track of what she offers/what she rejects. I'll start taking notes. Today:

Asian Account: Offered potion for 3 stars. I didn't have one of the stars
Euro Account: Never appeared
1st NA Acct: Offered helmet for 2 stars. Gave me helmet
2nd NA Acct: Offered poison ivy for 2 stars. STOLE MY STARS!!!
3rd NA Acct: Offered potion for 3 stars. Gave me potion
4th NA Acct: Offered poison ivy for 2 stars. Gave me poison ivy

So 3 out of 3 were good trades. It was a pretty good day. I'm just afraid I'll start having less of what she wants, because I'm certainly not finding many stars every day in my search. I'm trading with stars I've collected for about a year, and most accounts only have 0-1 pyro pearl and enchantrite.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #160
super2mommy

I think its a great idea not only to track how many stars she is asking for, but also which stars ones, this is a bit hard as it doesn't name them, you have to know them, so I took screen shots today and will try to do something with them...

She wanted 3 stars for the potion, but I didn't have them..
and she also traded 3 stars for the tapestry.....

I just traded 3 stars for the pedestal, woohoo!

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-13-2011 at 10:44 AM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: