Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #121
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

This is the Hidden Hideaway Torch I got today!
Click the image to open in full size.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Ever since they announced the return of Nafaria, Alyssa has been ridiculously stingy with her stars. I haven't found a star on my main account in over a week! Also, I got the flooring last night and today I didn't have the stars Nafaria wanted because she's asking for four at a time (and two of them are quite rare)! That seems excessive to me - I don't think Doug ever asked for that many. There are still quite a few prizes for me to try to get from Nafaria and I think it might take until this time NEXT year to finish.

I have four Fairy Council Thrones and after the fourth one I made it my policy to sell any stars I found that put me over three of that kind. Too bad, because if I didn't have all those thrones or had just kept all the stars I had found even just this past year I might be almost done with Nafaria by now - today was the third time overall that she left without giving me anything because I didn't have enough stars.

One more thing: she has actually never given me just the "poof" and then disappeared. She has been bad a couple of times and stolen my stars (three times, I think), but never the disappearing act. She has done that to my partner's account more times than we can count. Since she uses another computer my theory is it has something to do with Adobe Flash not working properly at that moment. I don't think it can be just random or she'd have done it on my computer as well, probably.

View Post Originally Posted by nana
*whistles* Niiiiiiice! That's what she offered me today but I was missing one of the four stars. I notice you haven't put up the paper or flooring yet? Or is that in another room?
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #123
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Thanks. I have 4 wallpapers and 4 floors but have not put them in a room yet.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #124

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, I see! They're very nice - I just have the one set but I really like it.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #125
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Found her four times today on four accounts. She's "poofed" on all accounts and then never shows up to trade. After reading some posts here, I'm wondering if she's taking stars during this poof/disappearances and I've been unaware. So sad

also, every time I've found her today it was during Jumbleberry Fields. Wonder if that's just a problem area....

Last edited by smwcat; 12-04-2011 at 12:44 PM..
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #126

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

so, today we found her on 2 out of 4 accounts. one of the accounts didn't have the right stars... I clicked the trade button without noticing I didn't have the stars, and then didn't see her again.

does anyone know... if I had "x"ed out of WW without responding to the trade question, and then logged back in, would I have another chance at seeing her on the same day? (the idea being, maybe she would ask for different stars if I found her again) I think doug works this way, right?
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #127

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

didn't have enough stars for the potion bottle today

congrats lucky you
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #128
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

4 walls and 4 floors! WOW! Nafaira must use up all her kindness on you and have none left for the rest of us!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:24 AM   #129

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

well today i got the potion bottle
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:21 AM   #130
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Is anyone else only seeing her every other day? I was hoping to see her everyday to speed up the prizes. I got the lunar boots and belt so far. I only have one account so that's just one of each for me.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: