Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

[QUOTE=Iggy;25425379]Nafaria seems to be more dependable as far as showing up on the accounts. . . . .

Not dependable at all on our 4 accounts. Two accounts, a no-show, even following all the suggestions (waiting 10 minutes instead of the 5-6, don't click on floaters, etc.)

One account, just one puff of gas. That's all we got last time on all accounts.

One account, a trade offered so we at least got the cookie this time.

If this is how Ganz programmed it, it is not a good activity for children. It goes beyond fun to very disappointing for them.
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #112
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

[QUOTE=vickylw;25427395]
View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
Nafaria seems to be more dependable as far as showing up on the accounts. . . . .

Not dependable at all on our 4 accounts. Two accounts, a no-show, even following all the suggestions (waiting 10 minutes instead of the 5-6, don't click on floaters, etc.)

One account, just one puff of gas. That's all we got last time on all accounts.

One account, a trade offered so we at least got the cookie this time.

If this is how Ganz programmed it, it is not a good activity for children. It goes beyond fun to very disappointing for them.
I choose not to play a game that is set up for failure...the only ones doing good at this game are the adult collectors....that probably have 5 or more Thrones and stopped trading their stars for thrones, but still play the game and have like 10 or more of each star....so no biggie if they get stolen from, they have tons more...if she steals a star from me, I only have 1 or 2 of that star, then I can't trade next time...ww is suppose to be fun, and this frustrates me, I was hoping they were gonna change the programing and they did not, so I'm not going to waste my time on it
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #113
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My report for today:

15 accounts:
10 No Shows
5 successful trades

She showed up on a lot more accounts for me yesterday (11: 10 trades & 1 theft), so this is a bit disappointing. At least she didn't steal from me today. This is a depressing "game" to give us during the holiday season--which is the season of giving, NOT stealing!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #114
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

so is her new time 10 min. or is it 5 min like yesterday?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:31 PM   #115
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by charming
so is her new time 10 min. or is it 5 min like yesterday?
It is still 5 minutes for me.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #116
Unregistered

I've seen her twice in two days. Both times, all I got was a puff of smoke. :L Oh, and I got up to the Poison Ivy Plant.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #117

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

How many people are getting nothing from Nafaria but a puff of smoke?? I have seen her three times now and always the same thing!!! So so frustrating!!!!

Well at least I'm not alone! But she better start trading with me!!!

Last edited by chindio; 12-03-2011 at 11:31 AM..
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #118
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Have to agree with the above posters. This is a game set up for failure. It's not fun at all for kids. So far all we have are stolen stars and puffs of smoke. What was the point of bringing this back if (1) they did not fix the gas problem and (2) if it's basically just a mean game, especially for kids. There's a lot in WW that is not fair to kids, but this one is over the top. She comes off as a bully. Really surpised at the level of programming and lack of thought on this game.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #119
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I've seen her twice in two days. Both times, all I got was a puff of smoke. :L Oh, and I got up to the Poison Ivy Plant.
View Post Originally Posted by chindio
How many people are getting nothing from Nafaria but a puff of smoke?? I have seen her three times now and always the same thing!!! So so frustrating!!!!

Well at least I'm not alone! But she better start trading with me!!!
View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Have to agree with the above posters. This is a game set up for failure. It's not fun at all for kids. So far all we have are stolen stars and puffs of smoke. What was the point of bringing this back if (1) they did not fix the gas problem and (2) if it's basically just a mean game, especially for kids. There's a lot in WW that is not fair to kids, but this one is over the top. She comes off as a bully. Really surpised at the level of programming and lack of thought on this game.
The only way you can be 100% positive that you will NOT get a poof of fairy gas when/if Nafaria shows up is to stay on the front page of the newspaper when you log in. Don't click on anything in WW except the pop-ups you automatically get when you log in. Sit on the front page and wait for her. Don't load your dock & don't change pages. If she doesn't show up before the first hunger drop (around 6 minutes), then she won't show up on your account for the day. If she shows up, but you miss clicking on her, then she will show up every 5 minutes until you click on her (unless you are switching pages, loading your dock, and perhaps clicking on the kinectimals floater ... then you will have to wait for the next 5 minute interval--but note that if you choose to load your dock and it takes 3 minutes to load your dock, then Nafaria will be 3 minutes late ...).

Good luck, everyone!
Old 12-04-2011, 01:36 AM   #120
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello!
I posted this information on another thread. I thought it might be helpful here too.
Here is some information with the Nafaria search.
I have attempted to trade for the wallpaper 3 days in a row. It appears I need a Web Wonder Star and a few other stars.
Also, on another account, I have attempted to trade for a Crest. It appears I need a Pyro Pearl and a few other stars.
Here is a link to a thread for collecting each type of star: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...llenge-340793/
If anyone has any questions, feel free to VM or PM me. Good luck!

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: