Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 01:24 AM   #101
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
well she traded with me and i got the vine plant
Me too - Hurray
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #102

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I know her appearance is random but where is the best place to wait for her? I mean, the place she will appear most often?

I remember last time there was a floating promotion going on and if you didn't click on the thing that was floating, Nafaria would appear almost immediately after. I wonder if that's true with the smurf and panda floaties.
My experience has been exactly that this time, and I have been on the front page of the newspaper. Don't click on the Smurf or the Panda, and she will pop up (if she's in your neighborhood) right after the Panda floats by. This happened to me every time she showed on my accounts so far. I only have three, but it has happened all five times now. The first day I clicked on the Smurf, and she didn't show up that time. Then the other times the floaters went by I didn't click, and she showed up. I am waiting to see if she shows on my third account for today, but haven't seen the floaters yet.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:38 AM   #103
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
My experience has been exactly that this time, and I have been on the front page of the newspaper. Don't click on the Smurf or the Panda, and she will pop up (if she's in your neighborhood) right after the Panda floats by. This happened to me every time she showed on my accounts so far. I only have three, but it has happened all five times now. The first day I clicked on the Smurf, and she didn't show up that time. Then the other times the floaters went by I didn't click, and she showed up. I am waiting to see if she shows on my third account for today, but haven't seen the floaters yet.
Really? I was going to do that, but I decided to click on that stupid panda! Sometimes I have to wait like 5 mins just so I can drag the hand along to make the panda move!

Thanks GANZ for bring this Promo back! I didn't get anything yesterday, since I didn't see her But today I did Now I need I think 10 prizes!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:32 AM   #104

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Nafaria is definitely a bad fairy. She stole 3 stars from me yesterday and 4 stars from me today on the same account. I'll never finish collecting all of the prizes at this rate!

I felt really horrible when she stole my stars and I am an adult. I don't think this is a good game for children to play.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #105

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

out of 4 accounts - 3 accounts have seen her each day (not the same 3 each day, but in total.) we have not been gassed AT ALL!!! I had terrible luck with gas last time around. this time she has stolen stars twice out of the 6 tries.

I wait on the newspaper "contact us screen" - it's a mostly white screen, so I find she stands out on that page. I do click the smurf usually, but not the panda. she has shown up right after the panda goes by. usually I've found her within 10 min if I am going to find her at all.

I do NOT do the star search before. jumbleberries is fine.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #106
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I got the boots from the purple solar outfit. Yay. I don't care for the outfit too much but I'm happy to continue down the trade line. I'm happy there was no glitch and she traded with me at all.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #107
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

It is nice to hear a lot of webkinz are having good luck with the bad fairy. As for me, we have several accounts and tons of stars, all she does is gas us. The kiddos are pretty sick of it already. They were very faithful in collecting and keeping their stars while she was gone and now all they get is the purple gas. Happy for those of you that are getting good trades.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #108
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

If she is to appear, she will come right after the panda, so I don't click on it (activity takes too long). Clicking on the Smurf does not impact her showing up as you instantly get that cute piece of cake.

I sometimes wait for her on the contact us page too - but the smurf and panda don't seem to go on that page, so although she is easy to spot there, I never know when to expect her.

Last edited by elymic; 12-02-2011 at 10:02 AM..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #109
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I have done 3 out of 4 accounts so far. On the three I did, I saw her all three times. Two of the three times, I clicked on her and nothing happened. The one time, I was able to trade with her.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #110
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by silverqueen1949
Nafaria is definitely a bad fairy. She stole 3 stars from me yesterday and 4 stars from me today on the same account. I'll never finish collecting all of the prizes at this rate!

I felt really horrible when she stole my stars and I am an adult. I don't think this is a good game for children to play.
I feel the same way, if we are not going to get the prizes, and get frustrated, why play? The end result is the same, no prize, but if you dont play then at least you are not frustrated, that is where I am at!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: