Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

A new front page story has been added:

Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

Click the image to open in full size.

Nafaria, the bad fairy is back and looking to trade! She graced her presence to us back in the month of September and we were told that she would reappear again for the end of the year. Nafaria is back making a reappearance to trade stars for prizes. Nafaria will ask you if wish to trade so many stars for a prize. If you accept, you might get the prize. Sometimes Nafaria just takes your stars so be careful! To see the list of the prizes that Nafaria offers, click HERE. So look for her on December 1st
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

I traded with her on my Asian Account, she offered the cookie and did give it to me...she starts out nice, but she may not stay that way! Good Luck!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info! We barely got anything last time so have high hopes for this visit...hope they changed the programming so she's not so nasty and gassy!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I traded with her on my Asian Account, she offered the cookie and did give it to me...she starts out nice, but she may not stay that way! Good Luck!
Had you traded with her last time on that account? Just wondering if she's starting us with the cookie or where we were last time...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Are we having to start over? Or do we get the next prize after where we left off?
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Such exciting news, thanks for the info COWS
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks for the info! We barely got anything last time so have high hopes for this visit...hope they changed the programming so she's not so nasty and gassy!

Had you traded with her last time on that account? Just wondering if she's starting us with the cookie or where we were last time...
View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Are we having to start over? Or do we get the next prize after where we left off?
It is where we left off. I didn't get far on this account and received the helmet.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #7
ebkinz! noodlelover5

cats3dogs2 will become famous soon enough

nice. i'll have to tell my little sis since she's missing one piece of the purple space suit.
cats3dogs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #8
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I hope I am luckier trading with her this time!
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #9
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I'm so happy about this!!

We've been collecting and keeping all our stars since she left, so we have a good stash now on all accounts. I hope the glitches are gone and we can do some serious trading now because we didn't get too far last time.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Thanks for the heads up, COWS!

Just got her on my Asian and traded for the Lunar Helmet. So far, really happy. She showed up, didn't gas me, didn't offer another cookie, and didn't steal my stars.

Fingers crossed it goes that well for all of us when she's on all the accounts!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: