Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Trade Stars

Glad to hear everyone is calling Ganz. Hopefully this will get them to fix this annoying and frustrating problem.

I haven't seen Nafaria once this March.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #82

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Saw and traded with nafaria yesterday on all 3 accounts. Today,she's disappearing in a puff of smoke again.Is this also a glitch or is it just one of her mean tricks?
pikachiu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #83

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

Me either!!!!!! My friend called and got the standard answer that we are aware of the problem and technitions are working on it. But a lot of time has gone by. So when will it be fixed??????
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #84
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by pikachiu
Saw and traded with nafaria yesterday on all 3 accounts. Today,she's disappearing in a puff of smoke again.Is this also a glitch or is it just one of her mean tricks?
First Ganz said it was a "feature"/mean trick but then they said it was a glitch. If you log in & wait on the newspaper page for her to show up, then she should NOT disappear in a puff of smoke. She usually shows up after 5 minutes if she is going to show on your account for the day. If you don't see her by the first hunger drop (at 6 minutes), then you won't see her for the day (unless your account takes 8 minutes to log into webkinz; if it does, then add 8 minutes to the 6 minutes that you are waiting for her (or however longer your account takes to load--if it is on the green screen for a lot longer than usual)).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #85
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
First Ganz said it was a "feature"/mean trick but then they said it was a glitch. If you log in & wait on the newspaper page for her to show up, then she should NOT disappear in a puff of smoke. She usually shows up after 5 minutes if she is going to show on your account for the day. If you don't see her by the first hunger drop (at 6 minutes), then you won't see her for the day (unless your account takes 8 minutes to log into webkinz; if it does, then add 8 minutes to the 6 minutes that you are waiting for her (or however longer your account takes to load--if it is on the green screen for a lot longer than usual)).
Also, if you load your dock before her appearance and it takes XX minutes to load your dock, then add XX minutes to the time you need to sit & wait for her (you do NOT need to load your dock for her to appear).
Old 03-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #86
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by chindio
Me either!!!!!! My friend called and got the standard answer that we are aware of the problem and technitions are working on it. But a lot of time has gone by. So when will it be fixed??????
It took them a month (people complaining last event and this event) to even acknowledge there was a problem. That is a start. Hopefully they will fix it for next event. If they make it a priority, then MAYBE they can put in a fix with the next maintenance on Wednesday. But remember, they also said they were going to fix the poof of smoke (fairy gas) a couple of events ago and that has yet to be fixed.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #87

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

The only time she shows up on my accounts is when I'm in the clubhouse -- she shows up while I'm waiting for the leprechaun.
pikachiu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #88

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Haven't seen her on any of my accounts where I am close to the end of getting prizes. very frustrating
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #89
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I still have yet to see her. I'm sure there's not much time left until the event is over and I haven't seen her. It's not cool for me to experience this again.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #90

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Well, still have not seen her once yet this month, and I have multiples of all stars. I really was sure that I would finish this and get my last three items this month, but I don't think that will happen. Maybe now that Ganz is at least acknowledging that there is a problem, they will fix it with maintenance on Wednesday. Wishful thinking !!!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: