Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #61
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Trade Stars

View Post Originally Posted by beclev
i don't think she's appearing on deluxe accounts.. on my 3 deluxe accounts she hasn't at all but has appear on the one account that isn't deluxe....is anyone else finding that true?
What we found last time is that she just stopped appearing for accounts that clicked on her a total of about 30 times (which includes times we clicked on her and got the glitch of fairy gas (her just disappearing in a poof of smoke)). That is 30 times TOTAL (not 30 times per event/month). None of my families 15 accounts have seen her at all this month; and last time, she just stopped showing up for all of them (none of the accounts were seeing her for the last part of last event).

This is very frustrating, as we all want to get the prizes and if she didn't have fairy gas, we would have all the prizes by now (those of us who have enough stars to trade).

We were tweeting Webkinz about this glitch last event, and we continue to tweet during this event; but Webkinz has yet to acknowledge that there is a problem. The only way they will acknowledge there is a problem and look into it is if enough people call them and report the "glitch" (1-866-webkinz).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #62

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

My one and only account is deluxe, and I too have not seen her yet. I had a good month in December for the first three weeks, then did not see her at all the last week. So far have not seen her yet. I wonder if after seeing her a total of 30 times, you won't see her again. Hope not, cause I just need the last three items !!! Right now I would just be happy to see her even if she steals some stars, so at least I'll know that she will still be appearing on my account !

SnowCryslal I will call Ganz on Monday to ask about this! Hope this is just a fixable glitch!!

Last edited by jillpfrn; 03-04-2012 at 09:57 AM..
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #63

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

the only account i've seen her on is the one that barely saw her the last round... definitely less than 30 views. seen her twice there... the 3 that would have about 30 or more views (and which frankly included a lot of gas) have not seen her this time.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #64

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I posted in the Glitch section about my concern that we may be excluded from Nafaria if we have collected too many stars. The customer rep I spoke with on Friday said there is no limit on the times we can click on her. But since then I have reviewed my accounts and I think there is a limit if we have too many stars in our collection.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-limit-734886/

If anyone has time to check their accounts and see if it is holding true for them I'd appreciate it. I plan to call Ganz about this tomorrow. Thanks.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:54 AM   #65
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I haven't seen her since this event began. I am not deluxe by the way. I hope it's not another glitch to where she won't appear in certain accounts.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:31 AM   #66
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Yes I wonder if we shouldn't reentitle this thread Nafaria returns - NOT! Still haven't seen her....
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #67
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

She stopped showing for me a week into Dec 2011 and I have not seen her since on any of my accounts. One account has few stars and I think it IS based on mumber of clicks which is crazy!

If indeed this is a glitch I really don't think they will hurry to fix it as there are other things that actually bring them in true revenue they are only concentrating on at the moment and I'm sure they see it as a low priority. If they didn't they would have fixed it in Dec!
danzkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #68

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i haven't seen her on my main account since the 1st of this month
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #69
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I am glad to read that it just isn't me who hasn't seen her at all yet. I gets so upsetting. I want some more prizes! Ganz, do you hear us?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #70

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I am glad to read that it just isn't me who hasn't seen her at all yet. I gets so upsetting. I want some more prizes! Ganz, do you hear us?
i totally agree
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: