Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #31
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Trade Stars

I have sat for 15 minutes on 4 different accounts and NO Nafaria!!!
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #32
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
I have sat for 15 minutes on 4 different accounts and NO Nafaria!!!
Same here, she hasn't shown up on our 4 accounts either.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #33

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, she's a no-show for me too!

And I was so excited to have her back.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I have a few accounts that I did not trade or save stars on last time. Those accounts are the only ones she is showing up on. All accounts that I have been trading with her since the beginning are not seeing her.

Last time around she stopped showing on some accounts and there was a theory that you could only trade with her a certain number of times. I hope this is not the case now. Maybe they did not reset the counter or something.

I hope they fix it. I am at the end of the collection on many accounts.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #35
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

I'm glad she's back I enjoy trading with her- She hasn't tricked me, yet!

Question, though: Has anyone clicked on her, yet after the poof of smoke, the trade-thing doesn't appear? Happened to me today
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #36

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

no show for me, 26 accounts , Different browsers. It is programed is such a bad way . Very frustrating . No fun at all
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #37
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

She didn't show up on my 4 accounts, either.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #38

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by KangarooLover12
I'm glad she's back I enjoy trading with her- She hasn't tricked me, yet!

Question, though: Has anyone clicked on her, yet after the poof of smoke, the trade-thing doesn't appear? Happened to me today
Many people have reported that if you're on the newspaper page, she doesn't disappear. It's definitely worth trying.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #39

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't see her for at least the last two weeks of the last round - I think it was closer to three weeks - for whatever reason. And she's not there again today. I think I've decided to no longer care about this particular "game". It's a real bust for me. Maybe I can trade for the last few pieces in the clubhouse.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #40
joi

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
I didn't see her for at least the last two weeks of the last round - I think it was closer to three weeks - for whatever reason. And she's not there again today. I think I've decided to no longer care about this particular "game". It's a real bust for me. Maybe I can trade for the last few pieces in the clubhouse.
We had the same experience. In early December, it was great - she showed up every day and we were able to trade. Then she just stopped coming on all four of our accounts and we never saw her again, it was at least the last 2 weeks.

And she was a no-show again today on all accounts. I share your feelings, I'm just going to assume I won't see her again and if she shows up it will be a pleasant surprise.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: