Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Trade Stars

YEAH!! I've been saving all my stars, and got a few more when I was trying to get the last few comets for the space suit pieces before they were gone.

I'm about half way through the prizes, so hopefully this time around I can get even closer to completing one or more of my accounts!

Now, once we get all the prizes, is that it?? So we only end up getting one prize per account? Or does it start all over again, and we get cookies and suit pieces again? Anyone know?
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Awesome! I can't wait
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This is wonderful newz! March seems like a good month for events! I just hope I have the stars she wants!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #14

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I've already seen Nafaria twice in my Asian accounts.

The first time I received the next prize I was in line for ~ which was the Potions Cabinet ~ so Hallelujah ~ one of my accounts is done with this evil fairy.

The second account got gas .... so it looks like giving us gas is still part of the game.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #15

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
Now, once we get all the prizes, is that it?? So we only end up getting one prize per account? Or does it start all over again, and we get cookies and suit pieces again? Anyone know?
You can start all over again.

Personally, one round through the prizes is enough for me. Once I get the last prize, being the Potions Cabinet, I'm done like dinner on this event !!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

So, if the last time I saw her I got the potted plant, does that mean I will start over or start from the plant and get the next item in line?
Nsoroma79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #17

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray! I am ready to win that cape!
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #18

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Nsoroma79
So, if the last time I saw her I got the potted plant, does that mean I will start over or start from the plant and get the next item in line?
No, you will right up where you left off and get the next item in line.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #19

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

UGH! I think I would rather have a Gold Solar suit. If only she didn't STEAL.........SO WRONG!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #20
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I can't wait to see her. Thanks for the update.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: