Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Trade Stars

Hm, It's strange, because it is now the 27th and I still have not seen one glimmer of her this time around; must be her best trick yet
FanofwebKatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #102

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I think people are on to something with their theories about Nafaria only appearing a set number of times. I always start out by looking for stars, so I have a good number on all of my accounts. Whenever Nafaria appeared, I would try to trade with her. Out of 6 accounts, I have only completed my collection on one account, and Nafaria stopped appearing sometime during her LAST run (i.e. I have not seen her at all in March).

My daughter and husband don't collect stars that often, and they ignore Nafaria when she does appear, so naturally, she appears almost every day on all of their accounts.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #103

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

Nafaria stopped appearing on my account a week ago. I didn't have the stars she needed 2 or 3 times in a row. Then she stopped appearing. I only need to complete 2 more trades with her to have everything. She still appears on my wife's and son's accounts even though they usually don't have the stars she wants.
fett42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #104

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I still have not seen her at all this month. I'm guessing that she makes a set number of appearances and that's it. Too bad and not fair since I only need 3 more items to complete the collection. If this is the case, Ganz needs to just say that this is how it is. People have called representatives, and they just say that the issue is being looked into. There still has not been any explaination, and here we are at the end of March. Ganz, just explain the event better, so that if we reach a certain limit of visits, we won't waste our time thinking it will be fixed !!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #105
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I've seen her flying around on my screen recently.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #106
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have not seen here on any of my accounts at all each of them have over 70 stars. She shows up on my nieces account that has only 30 stars on it. l
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #107
sarahbeedot

sarahbeedot is on a distinguished road

Has anyone seen Evil Nafaria lately? I saw her a few weeks ago, traded with her (successfully) got a cookie and then she hasn't been back in about a month. Is there something I am supposed to do to get her attention? I am open to any suggestions (FYI, I have 20 out of the 21 stars and several, several duplicates, triplicates, etc.
sarahbeedot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #108

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by sarahbeedot
Has anyone seen Evil Nafaria lately? I saw her a few weeks ago, traded with her (successfully) got a cookie and then she hasn't been back in about a month. Is there something I am supposed to do to get her attention? I am open to any suggestions (FYI, I have 20 out of the 21 stars and several, several duplicates, triplicates, etc.
I think she's taking a hiatus with all the stuff Ganz has been adding and doing in the past month. lol
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #109
sarahbeedot

sarahbeedot is on a distinguished road

So nobody has seen her--it is not just me?
sarahbeedot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:23 AM   #110
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by sarahbeedot
So nobody has seen her--it is not just me?
She is supposed to be back in June.

I didn't see her on my 15 accounts at all in December (and part way through the previous event) because there seems to be a limited number of times we can click on her (including successful trades, unsuccessful trades, glitches (poofs of smoke and other freezes), when she steals stars and when we refuse the trade); so if you don't have many stars at all, then don't click on her until you have more. Hopefully they will fix the limit glitch (although that is what we were hoping for last event and it didn't happen).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: