Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #91
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Trade Stars

Just got off the phone with Ganz, problem is still not fixed but they are working on it. Hopefully, Nafaria will be flying on everyone's accounts soon. I have not seen her on any of mine since this time around.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #92
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there cbjhockey! Thank you so much for letting us know. I hope everyone enjoys the prizes nafaria gives out! Good luck
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #93

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This pops up on my Webkinz World screen all the time, and I in my opinion don't like the idea, because there's other funner stuff on WW.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #94
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

They should extend this event for those that haven't seen her this entire time.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #95

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
They should extend this event for those that haven't seen her this entire time.
i totally agree, i am one of those people
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #96

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I agree, they should extend this event for another few weeks, since we are more than half way through the month, and a lot of us have not even seen her once. I called more than a week ago, and they apparently are having a tough time straightening out the issues with Nafaria!!! I need three more items, and I have all the stars, so I thought I would have been able to finish with Nafaria once and for all this time around. Now I'm not so sure that I'll be finishing at all !!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #97
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Nafaria has appeared a few times today, but after her puff of purple smoke, she doesn't appear.
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #98
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

My problem is a bit different...I seem to see her all the time, but she has never offered anything other than a cookie. Boo! LOL
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #99
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by klb1010
My problem is a bit different...I seem to see her all the time, but she has never offered anything other than a cookie. Boo! LOL

you need to trade for the cookie first, it is a series of prizes in order. The complete order can be found here
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #100
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
you need to trade for the cookie first, it is a series of prizes in order. The complete order can be found here
OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Shows how much I know! Gee, thanks for the information!
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: