Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #81
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
No it sounds like GAMBLING. I seriously hope Ganz is NOT going to do that to all the kiddos who have saved their stars for the chair & trick them into this using the excuse that it's Nafaria and she's a bad fairy if she steals their star. But with the way Ganz has been going the last couple of years,sadly it wouldn't surprise me.
However it would be VERY STUPID of Ganz with them trying to get new customers on their site. Adults & kids who've aleady invest a lot in Webkinz might put up with it but new comers will NOT & move on to a site that doesn't upset them & their children this way.
i don't think they think of it as cheating anyone (but i do) anyway i think it won't be every time she steals their stars. I think they will make it very uncommon. at least i hope they do. but like you said they have been going a bit crazy the last couple years. one of the latest and most popular example would be the adventure park and how they don't let you use the pets you already adopted.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 08:35 AM   #82

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

ooh this will be exciting!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #83
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Nafaria v. Alyssa

Ganz just teased that an Alyssa/Nafaria event would be September 1.

Via Facebook:

Hey everyone! Did you hear the NEWZ?? Starting September 1st there's a bad fairy flying into Webkinz World, and she's looking for STARS!

Which side will you choose? Nafaria or Alyssa?

Can't wait, I love the look of those fairy-themed prizes.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #84
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Nafaria v. Alyssa

Here's the front page article about that:

Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #85
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I saw this too! This will be awesome!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #86
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Yup! I cant wait till thursday! Thanks!
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:14 AM   #87
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

OK beware everyone. It says on the main page

starting September 1, a certain bad fairy queen will be flying into Webkinz World, looking for stars from Alyssa's Star Challenge. Why does Nafaria want the stars? What will she do with them? No one really knows--but we have heard that she has prizes she MIGHT give away! The decision is yours: If you see Nafaria, will you give her your stars?

I copied it from the main page. OK so Nafaria might give us a prize for giving us a star. She might give us nothing or maybe kinzcash who knows. I only have one of each star except one of the stars from the glow flakes, which I've been trying to get for a couple of years. I don't want to give up my stars and run the chance of getting nothing or kinzcash. Then, I have to start over. Sure, I can trade for a throne no big deal. I just don't like how we might get something. We should be guaranteed to get one of the prizes each time.

Just my opinion.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:36 AM   #88
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September - Update

I noticed the same thing Arte's Fan. I hope it isn't true.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:14 AM   #89
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Does anyone know if she's flying yet on the Asian account? I haven't seen her yet on mine...
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:16 AM   #90
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I noticed the same thing Arte's Fan. I hope it isn't true.
I want the room theme she has up as a prize but at the same time I don't want to risk giving up stars and get nothing in return. Chances are people in the trade room would ask for items that are worth too much for them.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: