Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 07:38 AM   #881
ell, I ♥ my
Webkinz :)

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

She is supposed to be here throughout September, but we "MAY SEE HER" after that (Ganz's words); so who really knows because I still continue to NOT see her on 15 accounts almost every day!
(She's not even here for me in September)
Okay thank you. I really hope she will appeare more often... Nafaria come on!!!
ranetta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 08:47 AM   #882
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
I actually think the problem may be getting worse instead of better: Nafaria poofed at me, then vanished. I've never had that happen before. I'm hoping that's not the start of a trend for me!
Same with me !!

I think the leaves floating has glitched her !! All 3 accounts that saw her got poofed !
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #883
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I finally saw No-Fair-a on my asia account - should be the day for the vine plant - all excited to get a nice prize BUT of course she stole my stars - not just 1 BUT 3

DO NOT let small children do the event !!!!!!
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #884
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I don't know what ganz has done since wednesday's maintenance but the Bad Fairy has stolen my stars every time .

So please get this sorted I know she is a Bad Fairy but at this rate we will never get all the prizes I have 4 accounts and if i see her on 2 account i don't see her on the other 2 what's that all about ??

I know something I hate this Fairy it's no fun
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #885
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

omg, I was just offered the helmet by No-Fair-ia... she stole my stars!
But what's too funny is that my pet then said...'she's mean!" I had to laugh, it's so true!!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #886
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
omg, I was just offered the helmet by No-Fair-ia... she stole my stars!
But what's too funny is that my pet then said...'she's mean!" I had to laugh, it's so true!!
she stole stars all day from me to....and my pet said the same thing...I think tomorrow I'm going to click on go away and see if that doesnt make her nicer!!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #887

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by ranetta
Okay thank you. I really hope she will appeare more often... Nafaria come on!!!
I continue to NOT see her as well!

We have now gotten ONE belt and three pairs of boots across 4 accounts. I hope they keep her as a permanent contest - it's going to take me a year to finish this one!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:49 AM   #888
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I continue to NOT see her as well!

We have now gotten ONE belt and three pairs of boots across 4 accounts. I hope they keep her as a permanent contest - it's going to take me a year to finish this one!
Yes I agree, it is a million times worse than Doug! They have to keep this event!!
ranetta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #889
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Every time I have seen her using a certain pet, she has given me the prize after I agree to trade with her. But the one time I mistakenly used a different pet, she took my stars and did not give me the prize. Since I have switched back to the first pet, she has been nice..........(knock on wood!).

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #890
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i just found her and got my Lunar Suit Jacket using the same pet???
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: