Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #871
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I actually think the problem may be getting worse instead of better: Nafaria poofed at me, then vanished. I've never had that happen before. I'm hoping that's not the start of a trend for me!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #872
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

I have only seem her 3 times in the last few days on 10 accounts... and she disappeared in the purple gas cloud all 3 times.
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:39 PM   #873
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I'm so sorry everyone has to deal with Nafaria vanishing after the puff of smoke. I share the frustration with all of you! Today was the very first day it occurred less frequently. Also, today was the first day she appeared two days in a row on an account. Yesterday, I received the pants from her and today I received the jacket. I'm hoping the glitches are fixed soon and I hope Nafaria starts appearing more frequently. Best wishes to everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:41 PM   #874
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Well ... at least we know she will be making an occassional appearance AFTER September

Ganz tweeted this ...

BREAKING NEWZ: Nafaria will be flying through Webkinz World in 2011, and players can expect 2 C her again after September!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #875
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Well ... at least we know she will be making an occassional appearance AFTER September

Ganz tweeted this ...

BREAKING NEWZ: Nafaria will be flying through Webkinz World in 2011, and players can expect 2 C her again after September!
Their latest tweet on the matter said:

"FYI - Players may see Nafaria flying in Webkinz World after September. Keep your eyes on the skies for naughty fairies!"

I want them to define "may see"!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:58 PM   #876
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Their latest tweet on the matter said:

"FYI - Players may see Nafaria flying in Webkinz World after September. Keep your eyes on the skies for naughty fairies!"

I want them to define "may see"!
Exactly ... we are in the same situation right now.
My main account (with tons of stars to trade) hasn't spotted her for 5 days !!
We are currently on "May See".
I hope she turns up sooner than now !!!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #877
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Hello! Do somebody here know when the Nafaria Challenge will end? I'm trying to figure it out, I really love all the prizes and if it ends in Semptember 18th I don't think I will finish it!
Thank you so much guys, you are fantastic!
ranetta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #878
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ranetta
Hello! Do somebody here know when the Nafaria Challenge will end? I'm trying to figure it out, I really love all the prizes and if it ends in Semptember 18th I don't think I will finish it!
Thank you so much guys, you are fantastic!

She is supposed to be here throughout September, but we "MAY SEE HER" after that (Ganz's words); so who really knows because I still continue to NOT see her on 15 accounts almost every day!
(She's not even here for me in September)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #879
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone! I have not seen her at all and I have been on very frequently with my item bar open!! Any tips on where I may find her????? Also in my Star Challenge there are no stars for me to click on!! Is anyone else having this trouble?
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #880
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Haven't seen her at all today. Anyone know a schedual? Yesterday it was 5 min but the day before that it was 10???
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: