Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 05:52 AM   #861
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

info: Here's what I do- Log on, do my mining, then go wait at the wish factory. She shows in the first 10 min on 1/2 my accounts. You have to be bored and watch for 10 min. If she does not show then she's not going to show. I have found that poofs of smoke are dependent upon where you are when she appears. If this happens to you once, try waiting for her in a different place on a different account. Yes she's on a 5 min schedual. Hope this helps.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 06:05 AM   #862
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

This is really pathetic. Five accounts, and still, very rarely see her at all, and when we do-we only get smoke-only twice has she offered to trade with us,so two accounts each have a cookie. BLECH!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #863
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Well I saw her today and got the purple smoke then nothing happened. I haven't received a single prize since the event started.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #864

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

for what it is worth...
i have always found the purple smoke in the club house (12 accounts).
i seem to find her while at the Kinzville Academy
she usually appears within 5 minutes of logging in...

good luck!
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #865
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Well I think today was about the last straw for me and this event. We have six accounts in our family - the farthest one has the belt - my days we don't see her at all or get the puff of smoke - we have never declined a trade or didn't have the stars. But the kicker for me was one account where we have rarely seen her and we have 2 cookies - today I finally saw her again....and she offered me yet another cookie
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #866
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
Well I think today was about the last straw for me and this event. We have six accounts in our family - the farthest one has the belt - my days we don't see her at all or get the puff of smoke - we have never declined a trade or didn't have the stars. But the kicker for me was one account where we have rarely seen her and we have 2 cookies - today I finally saw her again....and she offered me yet another cookie
Ugh. She really is a bad fairy.
Since it started, I have seen her three times, first the cookie, then she stole stars (!) and finally yesterday I traded two stars for the boots. I have to admit this is not my favorite webkinz event.My dh's account only gets fairy 'gas,' no offers.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:52 AM   #867
kpinto is on a distinguished road

Definately NOT their best event! Don't they know how frustrated we get - LOL. All these days in and I am only up to the boots.
kpinto is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #868
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

we should all be calling ganz. Telling them how much we hate this event. I called a few times at the beginning of the month, but I'm thinking of calling again. I too am only up to the boots.

I finally found her. ONCE out of 6 accts. She showed up after 10 min of logging on and I missed her. Then she came 5 min from then. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited by charming; 09-14-2011 at 04:10 PM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:15 AM   #869
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh no! Still fairy gas!!?? My first account this morning, and gas!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #870
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oh no! Still fairy gas!!?? My first account this morning, and gas!!
They were too busy changing Adventure Park (now we only get 10 daily digs IF we used up the 10 digs we got yesterday!). I don't know why Nafaria isn't the highest priority for them to fix
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: