Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #851
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I only found Nafaria on 1 account and received the belt. The best part was I was on a different pet too. So I guess you don't have to stick to one pet like Doug the dog. I found her in the Academy.

Does anyone know just how long Nafaria will be around? I would like to complete the outfit.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #852
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

I've found Nafaria once so far. I clicked on her, there was a puff of smoke, and then nothing. Some people told me it was a glitch. I hope this gets fixed soon!
merry312 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #853
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by merry312
I've found Nafaria once so far. I clicked on her, there was a puff of smoke, and then nothing. Some people told me it was a glitch. I hope this gets fixed soon!
Yah, I haven't found nafaria once...
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #854
Lil Kinz

sev531 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had the same problem now for many days. Please Webkinz fix this problem!!
sev531 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #855
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I need help! Where do I go to see her? Why is this so hard? Is she on a schedule?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #856

8catpaws is on a distinguished road

I have no idea what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8catpaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #857
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm not even bothering to look for her anymore. Without the dice to help preface when she's about to show, IF she does...this is just too difficult. I have managed to get a total of 5 cookies and 3 boots, but out of 10 accounts, and it's been 11 days...that's not great results.

I make sure to go to the clubhouse more than I bother with Nafaria at this point.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #858
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not thinking about this any more. There is nothing we can do to increase the odds beyond logging in every day and hanging around areas where your dock shows. If you see her, you try for it.

So far I've seen her on 4 days, had two stars stolen, and got one cookie. Of course, I only have one account. That takes up so much time I don't want any more. But it would be nice if once in a while Ganz had an *easy* event. I'm not expecting better from Fall Fest. They haven't had an easy event in ages.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #859
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

all I have is cookies so far. and the Nafaria peeks is more fun, an easier.. and having a blast w those prizes. tsk a shame, omg I only have a cookie so far, even both times cookies. and I didnt have the star for the boots today. OMG how am I going to get the prizes, all of them before the end of September? I really wanted to get them for a Nafaria room. So not going to make it...
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #860

8catpaws is on a distinguished road

all i get are puffs of smoke i have found her 10 times but it was just puffs of smoke
8catpaws is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: