Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #821
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by fian5
HI. I thought I would share a phone conversation I just had with Ganz. I called up this morning to explain that my 3 children are trying to play this promotion. My daughter has seen the fairy twice and did not know what it was so did not click on her. She has not seen her since and that was on the first day of the promotion. My son has seen the fairy consistently 1 time a day right after the spree rolls float by. He has clicked on her both times and traded both times. My other son has never seen her. They all use the same computer. The rep said "The less you see her the greater the chance you have to see her." I was totally confused and asked her to explain. After pushing a little, she said that the way the program works is that some people will see her alot, then it will slow down, then pick up again. Others will not see her, then it will start to pick up, then slow down, etc. It appears that it is totally random (meaning you will not know what they have programed for your server, etc). So if you have yet to see her, according to Ganz, be patient as your turn is coming! And, if you have been seeing her alot, get ready for a slow down. Finally, if you have seen her and did nothing, that counts as seeing her.
Normally I do not complain on these contests as they are meant for fun. However, I will say that in my opinion only, the concept behind this one is not fun for most children. Maybe they should have just presented it diferently so as to set expectations as that of being "Maybe you see her and maybe you don't, but don't expect anything." Just my thoughts..... thought the info migt be helpful.
Thanks for the information from your call to Ganz.

I must be on "the slow down" days, because on 4 different accounts I have not seen her for the last 2-3 days.

Also, I haven't found a star when looking in the Alyssa game. Anyone else noticed a slow down in finding stars since the Nafaria Challenge has started?

So, 8 days into the Nafaria Challenge on 4 accounts: Got 1 cookie
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #822

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

I got my first level 4 prize!! It's the Lunar Suit Pants!!
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #823
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Here's my experience so far: On my account, I found her the first or second day and got the cookie. I have found her every day since. The next prize is the lunar boots. I know that she won't go up to the next prize up until I get the lunar boots, so even though I only had one of the star that she wanted, I traded. She gave me nothing. The next day, Lunar boots again. Only one of the star she wanted. I traded. Again, nothing. Today, I saw her. This time she wanted two stars. I only had one of each. She took them, but still gave me nothing. I am now theorizing that she will not give me the Lunar boots until I refuse to trust her and don't trade one time. (Each time she says, "You shouldn't have trusted me.") So tomorrow, if I see her, I'll have to tell her no, providing I have the stars she wants. Maybe the next day, I will actually get the Lunar boots and be able to go to the next prize. I really want the cape, and I'm sure that's pretty far down the list. But it seems that her desired stars go up even if she doesn't give you the prize, since she is now asking for two stars, but I'm still on the second-lowest level prize. Anyone experiencing something to either confirm my theory or disprove it?
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #824
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Just saw her one more time...GAS!!!Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
how ANNOYING! Congrats to everyone that has anything more than a cloud of purple gas and a cookie!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #825

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Not showing up on most of my accounts, best I have done is lunar belt....
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #826
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
Saw Nafaria today at Quizzy's a second or so after clicking on the dice. This is the third time I've seen her (looking every day). She offered the boots for a star I have 6 of. Stole the star, no boots.

So far I have one cookie.
....happened to me today with the belt...

...and on another account she wanted 2 stars for the belt and gave it to me....
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #827
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I got a cookie and boots with no problem but I have to start over collecting stars for the chair
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #828
Lil Kinz
tab0969 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found her today when I clicked on her and nothing happened. Anyone else having this problem?
tab0969 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #829
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tab0969
I found her today when I clicked on her and nothing happened. Anyone else having this problem?
That happened to me once on my one account but it's been fine since.

I've found that gardening makes her appear often.
The past few days I've been gardening I have found a floating spree and then nafaira right after.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #830
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

I think that she should float by once a day. So then you have the chance to click on her!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: