Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 06:20 AM   #811
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I've still only gotten two cookies...I have five accounts-I've seen her seven times, and five times she just had fairy gas-just that puff of smoke with a cute little jingle. I'm a bit annoyed. I really do like this feature, and wouldn't be so annoyed if they'd just promise to keep the feature forever...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #812
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I just saw her about two minutes ago. I didn't see her yesterday or the day before. I clicked on her and got the smoke. I have yet to get a prize.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #813
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Saw Nafaria today at Quizzy's a second or so after clicking on the dice. This is the third time I've seen her (looking every day). She offered the boots for a star I have 6 of. Stole the star, no boots.

So far I have one cookie.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #814
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have yet to find a rhyme or reason to her but I did finally get her for the third time.
She appeared as I was moving rooms in my house and it wasn't right after a spree roll. And it was more than 10 minutes into my log in.

Random is all I have at this point.

First time - cookie
Second time - boots
Third time - belt
jnut1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #815
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I think I may have a theory ~ she shows up the day after I don't find a star.

It's the only 'consistent' I've seen on my 2 accounts. The first appearance is a puff of smoke, the second begins with the cookie and she works up from there.

~ DakotaKinz
I am using firefox, and I didn't find stars on any of my 3 accounts yesterday, but she showed up on 1 account today.

I also just noticed that two days ago I traded her my only rare Enchantrite for a lousy pair of boots. I wonder what she'll be asking for the higher level prizes?

Good luck finding Nafaria today, and may you have the stars she's looking for!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #816
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

In all this time just cookies and one boot. Mostly no show or smoke. Not really worth the effort.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #817
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Have seen her 4 times over two accounts
1 Puff
once I didn't have the star
1 cookie
1 boots
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #818
fian5 is on a distinguished road

HI. I thought I would share a phone conversation I just had with Ganz. I called up this morning to explain that my 3 children are trying to play this promotion. My daughter has seen the fairy twice and did not know what it was so did not click on her. She has not seen her since and that was on the first day of the promotion. My son has seen the fairy consistently 1 time a day right after the spree rolls float by. He has clicked on her both times and traded both times. My other son has never seen her. They all use the same computer. The rep said "The less you see her the greater the chance you have to see her." I was totally confused and asked her to explain. After pushing a little, she said that the way the program works is that some people will see her alot, then it will slow down, then pick up again. Others will not see her, then it will start to pick up, then slow down, etc. It appears that it is totally random (meaning you will not know what they have programed for your server, etc). So if you have yet to see her, according to Ganz, be patient as your turn is coming! And, if you have been seeing her alot, get ready for a slow down. Finally, if you have seen her and did nothing, that counts as seeing her.
Normally I do not complain on these contests as they are meant for fun. However, I will say that in my opinion only, the concept behind this one is not fun for most children. Maybe they should have just presented it diferently so as to set expectations as that of being "Maybe you see her and maybe you don't, but don't expect anything." Just my thoughts..... thought the info migt be helpful.
fian5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #819
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by fian5
HI. I thought I would share a phone conversation I just had with Ganz. I called up this morning to explain that my 3 children are trying to play this promotion. My daughter has seen the fairy twice and did not know what it was so did not click on her. She has not seen her since and that was on the first day of the promotion. My son has seen the fairy consistently 1 time a day right after the spree rolls float by. He has clicked on her both times and traded both times. My other son has never seen her. They all use the same computer. The rep said "The less you see her the greater the chance you have to see her." I was totally confused and asked her to explain. After pushing a little, she said that the way the program works is that some people will see her alot, then it will slow down, then pick up again. Others will not see her, then it will start to pick up, then slow down, etc. It appears that it is totally random (meaning you will not know what they have programed for your server, etc). So if you have yet to see her, according to Ganz, be patient as your turn is coming! And, if you have been seeing her alot, get ready for a slow down. Finally, if you have seen her and did nothing, that counts as seeing her.
Normally I do not complain on these contests as they are meant for fun. However, I will say that in my opinion only, the concept behind this one is not fun for most children. Maybe they should have just presented it diferently so as to set expectations as that of being "Maybe you see her and maybe you don't, but don't expect anything." Just my thoughts..... thought the info migt be helpful.
OK, what childless genius thought that was a good idea??? Seriously?? Children are all about instant gratification, so why would anyone think they could handle a promotion that is so hit or miss? Most kids, if they see her, click on her and get nothing the first 2-3 times will completely stop trying. Or if they don't see her at all, they won't care to keep trying. OK, as adults we can handle the sporadic part a bit better, but only if we know there will be some kind of fair distribution in the end.

Right now, we have no assurance that anyone will actually succeed in this promotion. At least with all the others, we knew someone would eventually reach the end! Jumbleberry Fields was very frustrating, but at least if you save the berries, there will come some point you fill the jar! And I'm proud to say, I've filled at least 5 Moonberry jars to date! Nafaria, on the other hand...I'll be lucky to get the boots!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #820
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by fian5
Thanks for the info. But I still can't understand why they would make something for kids so frustrating. My kids have already given up.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: