Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #791
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

It is day 7 of this event and on 4 accounts the only prize I have is: 1 cookie.

Between not seeing her, not having the right star or the fairy exploding into a purple cloud and doing nothing, this event is beyond frustrating.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #792
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
I didn't see Nafaria at all on any of my 3 accounts today. I've received cookies on all accounts and boots on 2 of the 3. Has anyone else seen that cheeky fairy today?
I have been 5 accounts already and no sign of the fairy today ...was hoping that I would finally get something other than the abundance of cookies.....
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #793
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

omg THIS IS HORRIBLE! I gave up looking for her about three days after this fiasco began. I figured, surely, while just logging on and doing dailies, she'll pop up. I've only found her:

once on one account, got a cookie.
twice on one account, got cookie once and the second time a puff of fairy gas and nada
three other accounts: nothing, zip, zero, zilch!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #794

Priceless has disabled reputation

Cookie is the most natural thing that will come, and it seems like there's a new bug in the system where some people are experiencing more then two times, which seemed to be the natural amount. I'm sorry that you all are experiencing this; I have only see Nafaria twice, and I could only catch her the once and get a cookie (but I didn't even have the right star! LOL).

Zeb and I have been trying to figure out patterns, but it seems like with these news glitches are effecting the theory, so what I think would be good is that listing percents of those experiencing the glitch and those not; and then if majority is experiencing the glitch we could ask that they fix it.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #795
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
I didn't see Nafaria at all on any of my 3 accounts today. I've received cookies on all accounts and boots on 2 of the 3. Has anyone else seen that cheeky fairy today?
NOPE.... not at all... even the dice was coming very rarely... 5 accounts no sighting of Nafaria....
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #796
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

The last few times I saw Nafaria I got the cloud and then.. nothing. I have got the cookie and that's it.
JulieLynn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #797
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
..... a puff of fairy gas and nada
I hear you about the frustration of this event .... but in all of that... I have been LOL for the last 5 minutes at your comment about the "fairy gas"
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #798
Unregistered

its confusing but the spree role thing that floats on the screen if u click it then nafaria comes to the screen but mabey thats just for me and i also click nafaria t day and got just a cloud and no screen but mabey thats part of all this
Old 09-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #799
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I haven't won a prize yet, not even a cookie. She didn't come for the first 4 days for me. The 5th day I see her and get a puff of smoke. The 6th day I see her and get a puff of smoke. I saw the dice fly by me twice today but she didn't come after any of those times. I didn't click on the dice either. Ganz did say that she could go several days straight without going to certain people's accounts. How is anyone expected to get or even complete the room theme as one of the prizes. I know I said I give up but I still try and collect stars at Alyssa's Star Challenge just for the off chance of getting something. Sure, you can trade for the items you want but you know people will ask for priceless clothing such as wacky jeans or something.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #800
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I think I may have a theory ~ she shows up the day after I don't find a star.

It's the only 'consistent' I've seen on my 2 accounts. The first appearance is a puff of smoke, the second begins with the cookie and she works up from there.

~ DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: