Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #71
AbbyFlower7
Webkinz :)

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September

I saw this in the webkinz world announcements! I am so excited to get some awesome prizes!!! I like this a lot better than when Doug the dog gives out prizes only at select times in the clubhouse!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #72
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September

Sounds like lots of fun!!
I love those prizes!! I can't wait to play this!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #73

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

coolness thx justin!!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:00 PM   #74
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That's great to know!! We haven't sold a star since Doug showed up..maybe that will pay off now!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #75
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
looks like fun!!!!!!
i don/t have one star so hopefullly she doesn/t ask for that one lolz
Same with me! I only missing the Frost Flake!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #76
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
This sounds like a fun activity; but has the potential to become maddening. I wish they would put her in the clubhouse like Doug and then leave her there for at least a year. Telling people now to save their stars for something that starts in just a few days and then only lasts a month is going to be disappointing for a lot of players. I have been doing the star challenge almost every day on 15 accounts. Yesterday, only 1 of those accounts found a star. Most days, between 2-5 accounts find a star. From less than 10% to up to about 35% of the time, I can find a star (but most of the time it is the same low level stars that I find). Those are not great odds and if you don't have stars already saved, and if she starts giving kinzcash instead of prizes, then this will be very disappointing for many. I have quite a few stars saved on the older accounts, but on the accounts that are about a year old, I haven't found many stars at all.

Yesterday Ganz stated the following:

"Starting at the beginning of Sept.Nafaria will be trying 2 get players 2 trade stars! I’d be very cautious when dealing with a BAD Fairy!"

"Remember 2 keep your stars! In the month of Sept. players have the option 2 trade 4 prizes. Just B very careful when dealing with Nafaria!"

Does that sound fun to you?

That makes it sounds like it will be random. Maybe you will get a prize or maybe you'll get sap or glop or something. Doesn't sound like there will be a system on how to get the prizes, you just get what you get.

I've had poison ivy off and on all summer so the kids think I need to get the poison ivy plant LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #77

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Cool, I am so excited for this!!! I always knew they would do this eventually ever since Doug came to the clubhouse
I like the floaty clcky better than finding her there, with 3 color zones it is harder for everyone to find Doug now. (except for us WI's o course)
Doug is also a bad guy, when he first came, he stole gems from everyone! Gave me a few diamonds for free though, so I like him
I wonder what the bad fairy will do?
I have too many stars after 3 years and STILL no throne, never liked it anyway
Wooo hooooo! I love these prizes, I really love the new clothes!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #78
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I have been doing the star challenge for a couple of years and only need a star from the glow flakes section. It's the star shaped like a star. I am worried about giving up stars for what I think would be prizes but then get kinzcash or something like recipe food. Since she's a bad fairy I am worried she might trick us.

I saw the prizes, they are awesome. Except, I don't like the space outfit. I would like to see the entire room theme all at once.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 08-28-2011 at 09:24 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #79
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Cool, I am so excited for this!!! I always knew they would do this eventually ever since Doug came to the clubhouse
I like the floaty clcky better than finding her there, with 3 color zones it is harder for everyone to find Doug now. (except for us WI's o course)
Doug is also a bad guy, when he first came, he stole gems from everyone! Gave me a few diamonds for free though, so I like him
I wonder what the bad fairy will do?
I have too many stars after 3 years and STILL no throne, never liked it anyway
Wooo hooooo! I love these prizes, I really love the new clothes!
i don't no wich way is better (clubhouse or floaty) because they could make her hard to find just cause she will be a floaty doesn't mean she will be easier to find. i just hope she doesn't float by when your doing things like jobs, or games or something.

View Post Originally Posted by cheerio16
Oh cool! Hopefully we can trade our stars for Nafaria's Purple Slippers (Slips)!
Oh wait, nevermind. :|
i wish we could get the shoes too, but oh well. my consern is if sometimes we get prizes and other times she gives us nothing. i wish it was a little more certain like doug where you get a certain przie the first time and a certain prize the second time. but maybe it will be like that, well once it comes out our wi trackers will be all over it to see if theres a pattern

Last edited by therealmtbmd; 08-28-2011 at 11:54 AM..
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #80

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
This sounds like a fun activity; but has the potential to become maddening. I wish they would put her in the clubhouse like Doug and then leave her there for at least a year. Telling people now to save their stars for something that starts in just a few days and then only lasts a month is going to be disappointing for a lot of players. I have been doing the star challenge almost every day on 15 accounts. Yesterday, only 1 of those accounts found a star. Most days, between 2-5 accounts find a star. From less than 10% to up to about 35% of the time, I can find a star (but most of the time it is the same low level stars that I find). Those are not great odds and if you don't have stars already saved, and if she starts giving kinzcash instead of prizes, then this will be very disappointing for many. I have quite a few stars saved on the older accounts, but on the accounts that are about a year old, I haven't found many stars at all.

Yesterday Ganz stated the following:

"Starting at the beginning of Sept.Nafaria will be trying 2 get players 2 trade stars! I’d be very cautious when dealing with a BAD Fairy!"

"Remember 2 keep your stars! In the month of Sept. players have the option 2 trade 4 prizes. Just B very careful when dealing with Nafaria!"

Does that sound fun to you?

No it sounds like GAMBLING. I seriously hope Ganz is NOT going to do that to all the kiddos who have saved their stars for the chair & trick them into this using the excuse that it's Nafaria and she's a bad fairy if she steals their star. But with the way Ganz has been going the last couple of years,sadly it wouldn't surprise me.
However it would be VERY STUPID of Ganz with them trying to get new customers on their site. Adults & kids who've aleady invest a lot in Webkinz might put up with it but new comers will NOT & move on to a site that doesn't upset them & their children this way.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: