Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #781
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

i got her right after the floating dice too...2 cookies one pair of boots, sometimes she can't get "clicked"
my other account just has the one cookie.
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #782
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

After each dice:

1 account: this is my main account and each time I click on her and nothing happens...
2 account: didn't have the star
3 account: clicked on her and nothing happened.
4 account: again clicked on her and nothing
5 account: clicked on her and nothing...
6 account: didn't show
7 account: didn't show
8 account: traded for a cookie
9 account: missed the dice so she didn't come out.

Honestly this nafaria is making me REALLY mad. NOT FUN AT ALL!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #783
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by melethana
I think I have a theory about finding Nafaria.
She is only visible when your dock is visible, or at least no posts that I read reported her appearing when the dock was not showing.
She does follow the Spree dice by just a few seconds.
If you cannot see your dock when Nafaria decides to come by, staying logged in and waiting will do you no good.

So to find Nafaria:

go directly to a screen where you can see your dock, like the newspaper or kinzville map
wait for the dice to go by, then keep you eyes open for Nafaria immediately after.
If you miss her, can't click, etc. log out and log back in to try again.
today I logged in, and went directly to the kinzville map. After 5 minutes the dice went by from the left, and I clicked it. Then Nafaria appeared on the right, I clicked her, and was able to trade for the boots.
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #784
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wait... do you see your dock while playing Jumbleberry fields? Because I've seen her there before.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #785
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

This might have to do with where you're finding her. I noticed on days when I found her in the clubhouse, nothing. Either I didn't see her or when I did just smoke. Then I started watching for her in the wish factory and I finally got a cookie and an offer for boots (but I didn't have the stars)
View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
After each dice:

1 account: this is my main account and each time I click on her and nothing happens...

charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #786
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
Wait... do you see your dock while playing Jumbleberry fields? Because I've seen her there before.
Yes your dock shows in there.

I saw her twice in the last 2 days, on 4 accounts, and both those times got the cloud and nothing more.

I have one pair of boots, and a cookie on each I believe.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #787
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

*UPDATE*

As I was playing jumbleberry fields, I saw the dice, THEN nafaria. I took her offer. She wanted a star I only had 1 of, but accepted. Fortenly, she didn't steal it and gave me the boots.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #788
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I've got one account. I've seen Nafaria twice in seven days. I have one cookie.

I am totally underwhelmed by this event.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #789
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
After each dice:

That pretty much sums up how I've been doing! I think I have 3 cookies between 10 accounts? The last 2-3 days when I do find her, all I get is a puff of smoke and nothing. Today, I've found her once and I'm on account 5, and the one time was just a puff and nothing.

How can this be any fun for anyone?? I mean, really? We're getting excited about getting a cookie! Since she's so hard to find, even the cookie is an accomplishment.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #790
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I didn't see Nafaria at all on any of my 3 accounts today. I've received cookies on all accounts and boots on 2 of the 3. Has anyone else seen that cheeky fairy today?
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: