Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #771
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by charming
you may be the luckiest person on WI. Wow!
Someone had mentioned about staying with the same pet each time. I wrote down the names of the pets I was on for each account so I would remember. It seemed to work. When I saw the purple lunar belt as a third prize I was so surprised. It must be the same as finding Doug. The first two days I didn't see her at all.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 09:19 AM   #772
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
On 6 accounts I stayed on the same pets. The same as finding Doug. All 6 accounts have a cookie, 4 have the purple boots and 1 is on the third prize a purple lunar belt.
Wow - I am impressed. We have six accounts, we tend to see Nafaria about every other day (so about twice each account) and we have 12 cookies now.....and yes we have been on the same pet all times and the cookie is in the dock. I woudl love to see Nafaria and be offered something other than a cookie.
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #773
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

some people on the 3rd day got cookies again. I have stayed with the same pets too. Out of 6 accounts for 6 days we have 2 cookies.
View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Someone had mentioned about staying with the same pet each time. I wrote down the names of the pets I was on for each account so I would remember. It seemed to work. When I saw the purple lunar belt as a third prize I was so surprised. It must be the same as finding Doug. The first two days I didn't see her at all.
ok, so here's one thing that has worked better for me. I used to log on and do mining then go to the clubhouse (jessie's room) to wait. When I would see her (on some accounts after the dice) I would click on her and nothing but smoke. So now (2 out of 2 times this has worked) I do the mining then go to the wish factory to wait. These times she offers to trade. Of course the one time I have seen the boots I didnt have enough stars.

Last edited by charming; 09-06-2011 at 09:26 AM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:29 AM   #774

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by charming
some people on the 3rd day got cookies again. I have stayed with the same pets too. Out of 6 accounts for 6 days we have 2 cookies.
The only other thing I could think of is that I found Nafaria right after the floating dice in the Kinzville Academy all times on all accounts. Sometimes she didn't come out at all on some. I don't know if this would help, but try the academy and just wait about 5 minutes.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #775
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Today I'm still getting just the puff of smoke and no Nafaria. I'm so surprised that Ganz actually made this even to difficult. This is a site geared for 7-12 year olds, and I don't see my 9 year old having any fun with this!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #776
meowwich

meow with me will become famous soon enough

I have been playing everyday since the first day only seen the dice 2 times between my three accounts and seen nafaria once not following dice on the first day late at night never seen her since. I really think there is a glitch in some of the servers cause all my friends are saying they are not seeing her either. But when i call webkinz they just say oh she is working fine.
meow with me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #777
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I tried finding Nafaria today for the first time. I was answering Quizzy's calendar trivia when the dice appeared, so I clicked on them and got a free Spree Roll. A few seconds later, Nafaria appeared at the top of my screen. I clicked on her and she asked me for one star (one I had seven of). I agreed to trade and I got the cookie.

Let's hope the next many days are so easy and so successful!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #778
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I've been looking everyday since September 1st, and I haven't even seen her once!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #779
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Here's my suggestion. When you log on go and gem hunt. Then go and wait at the wish factory until the dice goes by. Click the dice and most of the time the fairy will so right after. Good luck. I now have 2 cookies since the event started.
View Post Originally Posted by Holla
I've been looking everyday since September 1st, and I haven't even seen her once!
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:09 PM   #780
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We only saw her on one of four accounts today. And, oddly, the one she showed up in hasn't had the floating dice yet
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: