Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #761
Galadriël Melwasúl
Webkinz :)

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I was playing Jumbleberry Fields when I saw a floating Spree roll. As soon as I had clicked it, Nafaria popped up and I traded one of my lightning lanterns for a cookie.
spunkygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #762
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I'm *guessing* that random prizes means that a random number is generated when you trade which decides what you'll get (nothing/cookie/etc. etc), but not that you have an equal chance of getting all the prizes.

Easy enough to set it so only a few numbers give you a good prize, but most of them give nothing or a cookie. Ganz can set the odds however they like.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #763

HorsePrincess is on a distinguished road

I found her on the map of kinzville after the dice
HorsePrincess is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #764

LostKittens is on a distinguished road

I traded with her once and got the cookie, the second time I spotted her, i didn't have the star she wanted, man I REALLY wanted those purple boots!
LostKittens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #765
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I got her twice (on two different accounts) right after the SPREE die floated by.

Though I got nothing, as on one account I didn't have the star she wanted and on another she didn't re-appear after the purple poof.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:07 AM   #766
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

ok, so we're on day 6. Up until yesterday I hadn't even seen the fairy. Yesterday I found her in the clubhouse and got purple smoke. Today, same thing happened. I don't even have the cookie yet.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #767
auntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonderauntiejane wows us all with wonder

I have seen the fairy five times on two different accounts. All five times she came pretty quicky after I clicked on the floating dice for the free spree rolls, although I haven't always seen her after I click on the rolls. On my first site, the first time she took my star and didn't give me the cookie. The second time she gave me the cookie. The third time I didn't have the star she wanted. On my second site, she gave me the cookie the first time and the lunar boots the second. So I'm wondering if she is following a certain pattern for the gifts?
auntiejane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #768
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Ok guys. I once again called Ganz. Told them that in 6 days on 6 accounts we now have 1 cookie. I explained that something doesn't seem right with the fairies programing. She said the programing is working exactly the way the want it to. The poof of smoke is part of the game and is not a glitch. Another rep told me these same things on Fri. So I told her that that's fine. "If they can't fix the game then I want to leave a complaint." She of course said fine. I then explained that this game is not fun for my children and from what I hear on the message board that's true for a lot of other children. People don't even want to play this fairy game any more. She said she would pass along my complaint. SO I AM BEGGING EVERYONE ON WI: please call them. Tell them how you feel. They aren't going to fix the game unless they see that players don't like it. Tell them what you do like about it. How you think it would work better. Tell them anything but please call and tell them something. The # is 1866webkinz.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #769

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

On 6 accounts I stayed on the same pets. The same as finding Doug. All 6 accounts have a cookie, 4 have the purple boots and 1 is on the third prize a purple lunar belt.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #770
charming122101
Gift Guru

you may be the luckiest person on WI. Wow!
View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
On 6 accounts I stayed on the same pets. The same as finding Doug. All 6 accounts have a cookie, 4 have the purple boots and 1 is on the third prize a purple lunar belt.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: