Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #751
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I'm not going to let Nafaria upset me. If I find her, great. If not, oh well. And if all I get are cookies all month, I'll survive.

I still don't like that she steals stars... having her disappear in a puff of smoke is tricky enough, IMO... no need for her to be thieving as well.

But I've got plenty of stars, so I'll keep trying and not get too upset if she pilfers a few.

The difficulty of this event would be much less aggravating if it were a permanent daily activity, rather than a limited time event. And if they only want to offer it for a limited time, then they should let you "find" her more than once a day.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 11:47 AM   #752
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Well, I have only seen her once today on my main account, does the dice and nafaria come more than once. If so, she is not coming my way, not much fun.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #753
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

I have 11 accts. & I've seen her on most of them. (I spend very little time on some small accts.) But one thing I think I've figured out, if you get a cookie, & eat it or send it to another acct., she'll offer you a cookie again, next time she comes. She seems to be following the progressive order of the prizes--cheapest (cookie) to most valuable. Forgive me if I'm saying something that's already been said. I haven't read the thread--just started from here. I keep all my "special" foods in one acct; so I was sending my Nafaria cookies there as soon as I got them. Then the next day when she came by (I've had no trouble spotting her), if there was no cookie in my dock, she'd offer me a cookie again--even though we'd just traded for that the previous day. The one acct. that had a cookie in it still, & she came by, she offered me the lunar boots! So I've gone to my food storage acct & sent all the Nafaria cookies back to the various accts!! Crazy, huh!

Last edited by Scotchy48; 09-05-2011 at 12:20 PM..
Scotchy48 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #754
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

didn't find her at all yesterday or today (only one acct). refused to trade last time I saw her as only had one of the stars she is looking for.
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #755
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, gonna go look for her again. I recomend finding the spree roll while playing jumbleberry fields 'cause lots of people are seeing nafaria around there.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #756

ctoborg is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else noticed Nafaria almost always shows up right after the dice?
ctoborg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #757
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by ctoborg
Has anyone else noticed Nafaria almost always shows up right after the dice?
Yes everytime, sometimes in the Jesse room or Jumbleberries
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #758
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
Well, gonna go look for her again. I recomend finding the spree roll while playing jumbleberry fields 'cause lots of people are seeing nafaria around there.
*EDIT* I couldn't. So I didn't find her 'cause I never looked.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #759

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I had trouble the last few days but did manage to get her on 1 account and recieved the cookie.
Today she popped up right after I found the floating dice.
I recieved the cookie again.

account 2 finally had first sighting today again it was right after the floating dice.
cookie for that account.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #760
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

I've seen her three times altogether and each time she gave me something for my star.
First I got the cookie, next I got the boots, and then today I got the belt.
Amber420 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: