Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #741
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Forst Nafaria sighting! But got the lovely purple clooud and nothing else.

My Nafaria sighting report:
- In runway room, had been to Jessie room, changed zones, and then went to runway
- Was withing 5 seconds of spree roll
- First log in of the day
- Non-deluxe account
- 1st find of her
- On IE
- Nothing but purple smoke

Last edited by Packerdan; 09-05-2011 at 10:15 AM..
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #742
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

today I have found her on the three accounts I have done so far, but each time I clicked on her and just got the puff of smoke...so, it didn't matter that I found her. I didn't get a chance to trade with her anyway.

This is just too frustrating to keep doing. IF we knew it would go on like Doug has, maybe I'd keep going. But if this is a limited time thing, there is just no way I can get all the stars she needs AND find her enough times to trade for everything.

**edit**
5 accounts and just a puff of smoke...

Last edited by LuvMarshmallow; 09-05-2011 at 10:59 AM..
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #743
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I think I have a theory about finding Nafaria.
She is only visible when your dock is visible, or at least no posts that I read reported her appearing when the dock was not showing.
She does follow the Spree dice by just a few seconds.
If you cannot see your dock when Nafaria decides to come by, staying logged in and waiting will do you no good.

So to find Nafaria:

go directly to a screen where you can see your dock, like the newspaper or kinzville map
wait for the dice to go by, then keep you eyes open for Nafaria immediately after.
If you miss her, can't click, etc. log out and log back in to try again.
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #744
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Just saw Nafaria right after my Spree Roll on the Daily Activities page. I clicked on the roll and then Nafaria but got the dreaded purple smoke and she left. Yesterday I didn't click on the roll and got the cookie. Tomorrow I'm not going to click on the roll.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #745
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I just got a cookie- I was playing Jumbleberries when a Spree Roll appeared, I clicked on it and got it, then Nafaria appeared & the trade went through.

This is the second day I've seen her. The first day I told her to go away because I was curious to see if she'd come back. She didn't. I'm keeping the cookie in my dock & will use the same pet all day from now on (except for the Academy) and see if I get offered boots some day.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #746
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

FIRST SUCCESSFUL SIGHTING!!!!!
Got a cookie, but who cares,
Again, immediately after the Spree! Roll, I did NOT click the roll.
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #747
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I was wondering if it mattered if you clicked on the Spree roll or not to complete the trade, but there seems to be conflicting information on this. Some didn't click on the roll and had trades go through and some have clicked the roll and had successful trades.

To be honest, I'd rather have the roll, and take my chances on Nafaria. There have been too many glitches since this started, and I don't want to waste my short time on WW missing a roll I KNOW I can get!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #748

katboumom will become famous soon enough

I have noticed that she come right after the spree roll comes by. When I missed the spree roll, she came a few seconds later. When I missed her, she came back after the 2nd spree roll came through. Then, I clicked on it and was offered a cookie again. I took one a couple of days ago and refused one yesterday. I have a theory that if we don't click on the spree roll, we may see her more than once.
katboumom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #749
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I finally found her a second time on two more accounts ....so that is 3 accounts that have seen her twice (and 3 who have only seen her once) - same pet for all - and cookies all 9 times. I am fairly ceratin random prizes does not mean a cookie every time ............
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #750
Masavonlady is on a distinguished road

Here is my history with Nafaria...
Saw her for the first time on 2 of my 3 accts yesterday. Both times clicked on her but did not have the star she wanted. Prize would have been a cookie.
Today saw her on 2 of the 3 accts (one of them was the same acct as yesterday, one was different). Both times clicked and just got purple smoke.
Three of the 4 times I saw her I was in Jessie's room of the clubhouse. Twice I was in the middle of the video quiz. The other time was during Jumbleberry Fields. All 3 times she came after a Spree roll which I did not click on.
I agree that either Ganz has to change the way she operates or pull the game. Finding stars is much more difficult than finding gems. And if the prizes are random (unlike Doug) it would be nearly impossible to ever get all of the items. Also, if she "steals" stars sometimes then I think it is safe to say that this WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE. Frustrating for adults, sob-inducing for children, and NO FUN AT ALL!
Masavonlady is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: