Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #731
Webkinz :)
danusia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I agree. Seeing the dice is a good sign that Nafaria might be closely following. Though on one of my accounts she did appear without first seeing the dice.

But I have a suggestion for the folks at Ganz. I appreciate them wanting to give us something else to do with our stars. I can understand them wanting us to spend time on the game site waiting for Nafaria. And I know that she's a bad fairy and may make promises she doesn't intend to keep. But that's accomplished by having her appear then disappear without making an offer. Or that's accomplished by having her making an offer then reneging on the offer. What does not make sense is having her make the offer, allowing you to agree to the offer, then stealing stars.

I just had her appear, offer boots, then laugh as she poofed away saying something rude andleaving me nothing. Since I didn't pay attention, I was wondering. Is it possible she took the stars without leaving the boots? Does Nafaria steal?
danusia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #732
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Nafaria: ....don't try to find me - I will find you MAYBE - and then you MIGHT get a cookie...
Me: ....Thanks but no thanks... I am done too 4 days, 5 accounts, one poof
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #733
hanskelson

hk97 will become famous soon enough

OK this is IMPORTANT!!!! I can't see anyone saying it .

I just did all 12 accounts.

Sit in a room where you can see your dock

Wait 5 minutes. The dice come every 5 minutes. In my asian account it took 10 minutes for it to float by.

Within 1 minute of seeing the dice you will see Nafaria if you don't see her then you won't see her at all.

Well i have only tried that once, the dice floated past and i did not click it then within seconds nafaria showed up and i got a cookie, then the dice went by again, no nafaria. i could not click the dice either time

hk97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #734
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

found her 4 out of 4 times so far. Here's my secret: First 3 accounts: Got on, went to mine and then went to the clubhouse. Waited. Dice came, clicked it then fairy. All THREE TIMES JUST SMOKE!!!!! So i decided to try something different. Did mining, then did clubhouse but left. Went to newspaper and waited for just a min. then went to main map. Dice came, clicked it and guess what... no fairy. Hope this helps someone. It hasn't helped me.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:15 AM   #735
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Prizes and Frequency RANDOM webkinz says.

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
I just looked at the tweet list and see that a person asked why they kept getting the cookie.

Webkinz SAYS:

@webkinz: @momasandi The prizes and frequency is random.

And I say that's the last straw. The odds are impossible.

You might see her once in 4 days. You might click on her before she vanishes. She might not just disappear in smoke. She might offer to trade. You might have the stars she wants. She might not just steal your stars. And even then, you might get NOTHING BUT COOKIES.

Yes!
Grownup Giraffe. Well said.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #736

PearlPata is a jewel in the roughPearlPata is a jewel in the rough

not impressed with the fairy click to win.I have found her multiple time on multiple accounts.each time is the same,right after the spree roll.When i click on her all i get is a puff of smoke and then nothing.One time i got a cookie,but that was it.I hope they fix this and give us a better chance at winning the prizes.
PearlPata is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #737

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

my report...
i am finding her (finally) on all accounts today...yeah
unfortunately smoke
but the upside is that she seems to appear at the 5 and 10 minute mark (she did not appear after the dice on one account, but did show up 5 minutes later).
patience grasshoppers...like most new things in webkinz world...everything takes time....
(how many YEARS will it take to complete the academy???
at least maybe we know the timing...

ciao,
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:05 AM   #738
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

EVERY time I saw Nafaria today (I only saw her on a few of my accounts), She STOLE my star(s) and left me with NOTHING.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #739
Call Me Lauren!

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

Hi everyone! I'm back with another report of finding Nafaria! This time I was doing my job, so I failed that. I attached a picture of her giving my boots to me. It's in a thumbnail down at the bottom here. Here are the stats:
  • I was the same pet I was when I traded for the cookie.
  • It was my second log in of the day.
  • I had been on for less than 5 minutes, I would say.
  • She came right after the SPREE Roll.
  • I was doing a job.
  • I was on a regular account.
  • It was my second time finding her.
  • I was on internet explorer.
Attached Images
File Type: pngNafaria boots.png (118.7 KB, 5 views)
kinzkid26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #740
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

ok this is my report i was doing my job failed, it then a spree roll came by , clicked it then two seconds later nafaria came by i was on the same pet as yesterday so i was able to upgrade the prize from cookie to boots , some else posted a similiar event happening to them so i tired it and it worked
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: