Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #721
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

OK this is IMPORTANT!!!! I can't see anyone saying it .

I just did all 12 accounts.

Sit in a room where you can see your dock

Wait 5 minutes. The dice come every 5 minutes. In my asian account it took 10 minutes for it to float by.

Within 1 minute of seeing the dice you will see Nafaria if you don't see her then you won't see her at all.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #722
Webkinz :)
grandbrats is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw her today and today only on two accounts. It was right after a floating dice. Both accounts recieved a cookie.
grandbrats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #723
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Here is my breakdown of this promotion so far:

Account 1 : Days 1-3 = no sighting, Day 4 = traded for a cookie
Account 2 : Days 1-4 = no sighting
Account 3 : Day 1 = no sighting, Day 2 = traded for cookie, Day 3 = no sighting, Day 4 = traded for cookie
Account 4 : Day 1 = no sighting, Day 2 = didn't have correct star to trade, Day 3 = no sighting, Day 4 = didn't have correct star to trade

So for 4 days on 4 accounts we have spotted her only 5 times and traded for 3 cookies.
Not much fun yet.

I hope they work on the programming and make this user and kid friendly this week.
This sounded like such fun but right now it's just frustrating
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #724
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm

Wait 5 minutes. The dice come every 5 minutes. In my asian account it took 10 minutes for it to float by.

Within 1 minute of seeing the dice you will see Nafaria if you don't see her then you won't see her at all.
Thanks sooo much for this info
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #725
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I tried this on three accounts. On the first two, I clicked the dice and Nafaria never showed up. On the third account, I missed the dice and Nafaria showed up just seconds after the dice floated off the screen.

I don't know if it was coincidence that she appeared on the account where I did NOT click on the dice, or if there is a glitch that is causing her not to show up if you click on the dice.

Prior to today, I have only caught her once on my account (day 2 of this event), and she showed up on my son's account three times yesterday (I missed her twice, the third time I caught her and only got a puff of smoke). I do not recall if I clicked on any dice before seeing her, but I know I clicked on the dice on our other accounts yesterday and never saw her at all on those accounts.

ETA: I just did our fourth account, did NOT click on the Spree dice, and Nafaria showed up immediately after the dice floated away. Looks like clicking on the Spree dice MAY be interfering with Nafaria showing up.

I will re-test this theory tomorrow on all four accounts.

Last edited by momcrom; 09-04-2011 at 10:12 PM..
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:05 PM   #726
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I finally saw her on my account and on my DS's account today. On my account, I clicked on her and I saw the cloud and she disappeared. I clicked on the one in my DS's account and he didn't have the correct star and she was pretty rude!
hippolady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #727
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I tried this on three accounts. On the first two, I clicked the dice and Nafaria never showed up. On the third account, I missed the dice and Nafaria showed up just seconds after the dice floated off the screen.

I don't know if it was coincidence that she appeared on the account where I did NOT click on the dice, or if there is a glitch that is causing her not to show up if you click on the dice.

Prior to today, I have only caught her once on my account (day 2 of this event), and she showed up on my son's account three times yesterday (I missed her twice, the third time I caught her and only got a puff of smoke). I do not recall if I clicked on any dice before seeing her, but I know I clicked on the dice on our other accounts yesterday and never saw her at all on those accounts.

ETA: I just did our fourth account, did NOT click on the Spree dice, and Nafaria showed up immediately after the dice floated away. Looks like clicking on the Spree dice MAY be interfering with Nafaria showing up.

I will re-test this theory tomorrow on all four accounts.

It's not the clicking on the dice that brings Nafaria it's just the timing.

There is a really high probablity that the dice will show up. But there seems to be about a 40% chance that Nafaria will show up. Her timing just works out to be about 20-60 seconds after the dice.

I just sat for 5 hours and did all 12 accounts. The first account that did not get a Nafaria but did get a dice never got Nafaria. This acount was open for 3 hours and nothing.

The dice serve as a great time point and keeps you from looking at an accont for 5 hours when you can know for fact if she will show in 6 minutes.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 PM   #728
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I hadn't seen her at all for the first four days and FINALLY just now saw her, and it was immediately after the Spree die floated by. This is true as far as my findings.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #729
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I also completely agree. Too bad I'm only being offered cookies time and time again, but at least I'm seeing her!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:32 AM   #730

pantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to behold

Well, here's my contribution, thus far. I have found Nafaria 3 times. Once the second day (got nothing, didn't have the right star), once the fourth day (got the cookie), and once the sixth day (got the lunar boots). I was on most of the day the fifth day since it was the weekend, but never saw her. When I did find her, it was shortly after logging on. I do agree with some of the other posters that it appears that if you do not see her within the first 5-10 minutes then you never do see her. And while I did see her right after the floating spree dice on the 4th and 6th days, on the fifth day, I clicked on the floating spree dice and got it, but Nafaria never showed up. Hope this helps.
pantherpaw92 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: