Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #711
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

She popped up and I clicked on her and the cloud appeared but then nothing happened. She didn't make an offer, it just stayed there and I waited at least a minute. Of course since I had clicked on her, she won't be back. Has anyone else had that happen?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #712
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I found her this morning and got the cookie .
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #713
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Just saw her after my Gem Hunt and got the cookie! For a lightbulb-shaped star, can't remember the name.

Oh, and she did show up right after the floating spree roll. Maybe something with the programming makes the floaties come in pairs?

Last edited by bookworm42; 09-04-2011 at 02:16 PM..
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:14 PM   #714
Hi From 2010

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Me too!

So I was playing jumbleberry fields. Right after I rolled, a spree dice appeared. THEN nafaria appeared! She wanted a star I had 2 of, so I accepted. AND I GOT THE COOKIE! I was so happy to finnaly find her! She appeared peeking over the side.
girlwholovesdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #715
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Prizes and Frequency RANDOM webkinz says.

I just looked at the tweet list and see that a person asked why they kept getting the cookie.

Webkinz SAYS:

@webkinz: @momasandi The prizes and frequency is random.

And I say that's the last straw. The odds are impossible.

You might see her once in 4 days. You might click on her before she vanishes. She might not just disappear in smoke. She might offer to trade. You might have the stars she wants. She might not just steal your stars. And even then, you might get NOTHING BUT COOKIES.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #716
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I saw her for the first time this morning since the event began. I clicked on her and got the infamous purple smoke. Nothing happened after that. Since Ganz says it's random, whether your prize is random or what she does is random I see no point in trying to win a prize. Probably only a few people will win a prize other than a cookie.

I'm sad and mad about this because I really wanted the room theme, I love it. I'm worried if I try to trade for the room theme pieces people will want items worth way too much.

Anyway, I'm done I quit.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #717
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
I am getting quite annoyed with Nafaria, and Ganz, no sightings yet with over 2 hours played! This must be really frustrating for the little kids who want to get good prizes.

Another Idea, has anyone in the United States reported finding her, maybe Ganz is doing a special thing for non-US members after all they have done that has excluded the rest of the World this summer.
Nah, I'm in the U.S. and I've found her on several accounts, well, actually only like 5 or 6 (between 14 accounts), but still.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #718
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

I found her in the Jesse room today, clicked on her, and nothing happened...no cloud, no appearance,, no nothing. I have only seen her 2 times since the contest began. All I have is the cookie.
grandmag is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #719

grandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I found Nafaria the first day and received a cookie. I was unable to find her again until today. I received ANOTHER cookie! Is it fair to not be able to receive the second gift when Nafaria is not easy to find? it looks like if you miss her one or two days, you get to start over.

I am now having a new problem with webkinz freezing up after doing the star search and after sending a post package.

What do you think?
grandmajo2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #720
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

My DD's young friend was here, playing on her own account. Nafaria showed up and asked if she would trade. Friend said yes but didn't have the right star...Nafaria made a very snide comment and disappeared...the girls were both stunned-said she was worse than the bullies on the school bus! I had warned them it might happen but they still were upset!...I'm so not liking this event for young children!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: