Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 05:55 AM   #691
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Nefaria has been popping into several of my accts with regularity about 5 minutes after I log on .. both Deluxe and Regular .. usually while I am on the Newspaper first page or on the Kinzville Map ..

I have only traded with her once on several accts .. band havent yet trade a second time, because I do not have a lot of stars collected in the accts that I have been frequenting mostly this weekend ..
I saw her at wish factory.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 06:26 AM   #692
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

i've seen her a few times, traded with her once, but usually when i click on her, she just dissappears or i get the "poof" (where she is going to ask) and then nothing. is this just her or is something wrong here? is this happening to anyone else?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #693
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

O.M.G. I just saw her and I didn't click fast enough and then she was gone! I have five accounts, and only the one has seen her-that one is deluxe and I have now seen her twice (only able to click it once)...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:42 AM   #694
cinnamonrockandroll

Cinnamonrock is an unknown quantity at this point

I just went to play jumble berry fields and a spree and Nafaria Showed up and I got them both I traded some kind of star for a Nafaria Cookie! I had been looking for her for 2 or 3 days now so happy!
Cinnamonrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #695
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

just caught her while i was in my room
She asked for one of my stars i only had one of, but i still traded She appeared on the right side of the screen. The only reason i noticed is because a Spree dice had just flown by
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:35 AM   #696
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I just found her playing Jumbleberry Fields. Got my cookie =D
i think the best way to do it, is to log in, go do Jumbleberry Fields, Job, and Garden. She should pop up by then. There's no reason to wait the whole day for this.

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
just caught her while i was in my room
She asked for one of my stars i only had one of, but i still traded She appeared on the right side of the screen. The only reason i noticed is because a Spree dice had just flown by
Same here, she appeared right after the spree roll for me.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #697
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

I have seen her three times in the Jessie room. I did not trade with her thr first time though. the second and third times i got the cookie and the boots.

Same here, she appeared right after the spree roll for me.[/QUOTE]

She appeared after my spree roll to! has that happend to anyone else?

Last edited by reaganag; 09-04-2011 at 09:50 AM..
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #698
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

This is beyond frustrating. I didn't see Nafaria on any of our family's accounts yesterday, and I am already done with the dailies on three accounts today - got the spree rolls, but no Nafaria again
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #699
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just found her for the first time a few minutes ago!! I was so excited!! Then realized I didn't have the star she wanted.
However, she did appear about 3 seconds after the floating dice. It would seem from others' comments that she often does appear right after the dice.
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #700
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I got 2 dice (2 accts) and was hoping they'd be followed by the fairy. But again nothing. On these same accts that have NEVER seen the fairy. Infact out of 6 accounts, I've only seen her twice in 4 days total.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: