Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #681
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Thanks, for the info. Maybe will see her as many times tomorrow as did today.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #682
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by charming
Well there is a few things we've learned about her. She seems to only appear in these places: jumbleberry fields game, employment office, clubhouse Jessie room, newspaper, wish factory, and main map. I haven't heard of anyone finding her other places, so if you have please post. I know I assumed that she could be anywhere you can see your dock, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I could be wrong.

oh, and kinzpost. I haven't heard anyone finding her in the trading room (which makes me sad cause it's a fav when I'm bored).
I've seen her many times today (none at all the previous 2 days) many times while I was in the Academy and in my own room. A lot of the appearances were after I'd been on a long time, far longer than 10 minutes. I finally clicked on her to see what would happen, and then turned her down. My pet then said 'I don't trust her, either' which was the best part of the whole thing, IMO.

Unless they change it so she doesn't steal (Or I happen to get the last star I need for a throne) I'm not risking Nafaria.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #683

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Well there is a few things we've learned about her. She seems to only appear in these places: jumbleberry fields game, employment office, clubhouse Jessie room, newspaper, wish factory, and main map. I haven't heard of anyone finding her other places, so if you have please post. I know I assumed that she could be anywhere you can see your dock, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I could be wrong.

oh, and kinzpost. I haven't heard anyone finding her in the trading room (which makes me sad cause it's a fav when I'm bored).
I found her in my room on my asian deluxe account as well

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I found her in my room on my asian deluxe account as well
and like others have- on the accounts that I have seen her more than once she keeps offering me another cookie- some with the same pet I traded before and some with a different pet then I had traded with her. Not sure what that is about
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #684
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I didn't see her once today with my one account...but after yesterday's experience, I am not going to be making any trades with her. I am not too happy with this new addition to the game. I would rather have nice things happen to the WW members (especially the younger members). This isn't showing much "nice/kindness" in my little ole opinion.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #685
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

I agree...This seems to be another typical Ganz bust. Works half the time about like its web site itself...
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #686
Lil Kinz
WeimKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

She came when I was answering Quizzy's Daily question today. Kind of annoying because by the time I finished trading I'd automatically lost 4 kinzcash on the question... but I guess she would interrupt your job at the employment office in the same way... I've just never seen her there.
WeimKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #687
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I found her in my room when I was hosting a party. I also found her in my room when I was gardening. the first time I saw her (while gardening), it was immediately following me clicking on a floating spree dice.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #688
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IVE ALSO seen her while in my room gardening. on two different accts............. one asian and one euro but that was the first day........... i have yet to see her again.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:25 AM   #689
Diabetes Awareness

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

I saw her while doing my job. I saw her the first two days and got a cookie and lunar boots from her. I couldn't find her the third day, and when we traded today, I got a cookie again. She took my Zinglow.
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:30 AM   #690
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Nefaria has been popping into several of my accts with regularity about 5 minutes after I log on .. both Deluxe and Regular .. usually while I am on the Newspaper first page or on the Kinzville Map ..

I have only traded with her once on several accts .. band havent yet trade a second time, because I do not have a lot of stars collected in the accts that I have been frequenting mostly this weekend ..
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: