Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #611
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Hi everyone,
This is a very frustrating new feature to the "game". We need to remember that this game is designed for Nafaria, who is the "bad fairy". Do not be fooled by her beautiful purple color. I have not told my godchildren about this feature. It is so sad to learn about all the kids and adults who are having such a terrible time. I hope that Ganz decides to change the game.

At the very end of the work day, I did talk to a Ganz customer service representative.
1. This Nafaria event will continue past the month of September.
2. Nafaria MAY or MAY NOT appear on an account for a day. If she does not appear on day 1, the chances are better that she may appear on day 2.

A summary of my experience so far:
3 USA regular accounts: No sighting on September 1 and 2. On one account, I saw Nafaria on September 3 at 12:24 am KT. She offered the Nafaria cookie for 1 Chlorocosmo (Astro Emblem common star). I accepted and received the cookie.

1 European regular account: No sightings for September 1, 2, or 3. There is still time for her to show, but I don't expect it.

1 Asian regular account: Nothing for Sept 1 and 2. I did see Nafaria on September 3 at 1:51 am (Asian time) in the Jessie room of the clubhouse. I traded 1 moon bloom star (Glow Flake medium rarity) for a Nafaria cookie. It does show how many copies of a star you have. It does not tell you the name of the star. It just shows the star's picture.

My suggestion is to take a good look at the pictures of the stars, or print a list of them. Then you will know if it is worth it to make the trade.

My two times of finding Nafaria were very late at night, but it may work just fine to do it whenever you login for the first time in a day. My experience was that she showed up within 15 minutes of the first login or not at all. I was able to see my dock. There were no pop-up windows at the time. In other words, do not open a pop up window such as the WShop, dresser/wardrobe contents, some games, etc. Nafaria does not make any sound until you click on her. Then she will talk.

It occurs to me that I may have missed her other times when the system was logged in and I left for a couple minutes or had a pop up window opened.

Let us keep the tips flowing to see if we can figure this out.

On an upbeat note, the Spree Dice Click to Win did appear on all five accounts within the first 15 minutes of login. The roles were added to the Spree game and worked great.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 03:59 AM   #612
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I only saw her once yesterday and she wanted a star I only had one of and I did not trade with her. I am not particularly liking this game so I don't intend on trading anything with her. I think it's is sending out a "bad" message to the younger members. Just my little opinion though.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:50 AM   #613
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update Auntie, it's frustrating for me not being able to call Ganz (I'm in England) so I rely on you all here to keep us informed!
It's good to know that this event will continue past September, it is very frustrating that we are not seeing Nafaria as those prizes are so wonderful.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:39 AM   #614
Webkinz :)

zephybear has a spectacular aura about

I see her on the Kinzville map and got cookies two days in a row.
zephybear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:51 AM   #615
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
What? You got a cookie two times on the same account? I haven't heard of that happening.

This event just keeps getting more frustrating. (At the same time, at least you have gotten a prize.)

It happened to me also. My asian account, I got a cookie the first day, boots the second, then back to a cookie the third day. This is just wrong.
sgiles53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #616
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Good morning Nafaria hunters!
I set my alarm and opened 2 separate screens for my 2 accounts with the volume up and after 2 hours (for the cause! lol) absolutely nothing! No sightings on either account! I cleared caches, switched from Chrome to FF to Safari, played in areas with my dock in view and absolutely no Nafaria.

Maybe Ganz should place the purple clothing into the Alyssa shooting stars and save the bigger prizes for another glitch-free worked out fun promotion for everyone?!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #617
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Last night, I had some luck on five of my fifteen accounts... I did it the same way each time:

Log in (it was the first time logging in on each of these accounts for the day), DKC, Kinzville Map, Charm Forest (and I did all those), Employment Office (and I did a job--found Nafaria here during my job three times), Jumbleberry Fields (found Nafaria here two times), my last stop is the clubhouse, but when I've found her I've found her before then. When I first posted, I didn't include that info, b/c I thought she couldn't be found there, but in AuntietoEW's post above (#611) she mentions finding Nafaria in the clubhouse.

It didn't work on other accounts...or on the first account I tried this morning, but I got a "Please wait..." on that account and was randomly logged out, so I don't know that I've got a shot there anymore.

Does anyone know for certain if we can only find her on the very first log in? I did go back to several accounts I'd already been in yesterday and had no luck.

Last edited by Jenn; 09-03-2011 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: adding info
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:04 AM   #618
hollowayl3145 is on a distinguished road

I have been looking for three days, that is enough. I don't need another space suit, even a purple one. I would have thought ganz could have come up with something better than that. If I see her, I will trade. If not, I have no intensions of looking for her. I found her two times and both times I clicked and she disappeared. I can't even get a cookie. This is the worst thing ganz has ever offered. At least with the other things you might have to wait but you do get the job done. This time, you can't even find her and if you do, you might not even get a trade at all. Not happy with ganz on this one.
hollowayl3145 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:28 AM   #619
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I just saw her for the second time in two days (only one account). got a cookie yesterday while doing a job (failed the job) today it was actually on my second log on (because FF froze after doing the star challenge) on jumble berry fields, right after I got the floating spree she popped up. offered a cookie for my leaf shaped star (chlorosomething?). I only had one so I didn't trade.

good luck everyone!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #620

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Here is my story: I have 5 deluxe accounts, one is Asian and 4 American.

The first day I wasn't paying attention too much to where the trade happened and what time.

Asian account: offered trade around 1am kt, first log in got a cookie. Day 2 first log in around 12:30 kt, purple smoke no offer of a trade, this happened right after the floating spree roll, day three no sighting. Day four is coming up in about 30 minutes.
1st american account: no sighting at any time, did see the spree dice and missed it. Saw the spree dice again, clicked on it, no sightings of that fairy.
2nd american account: day one, spotted in either trading room or Jessica's room and traded for a cookie, day 2 clicked on fairy got purple smoke, day 3 got the spree dice while doing a job but no sighting of any fairy.
3rd american account: day one spotted in either trading room or Jessica's room and traded for a cookie, day 2 spotted while doing a job purple smoke, day 3 spotted spree dice while taking a class followed by fairy and offered a trade for a second cookie and I accepted.
4th american account: day one spotted while taking a class offered for a cookie I accepted, day 2 no sighting, day 3 I was frozen when I went to the clubhouse so had to log back in, I did spot the dice and the fairy while doing a job but got purple smoke.

So for my last account I logged in, had to close and relog in and was still able to see the fairy. So Jenn that should answer your question about the first log in.

I will continue to keep my eyes open but I am disappointed that one account, of course it is my main account, has yet to see her. Good news for me though, while waiting I was in the trading room and got Plumpy's glasses! I was sooooo excited.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: