Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #591
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I'm almost done with this, disappointment after disappointment. To top it all off, anytime I have had a problem and had to call Ganz, the customer service has been rude. I love my Webbies, and I love the games, but it's starting to be a hassle instead of the joy it used to be. Doesn't Ganz realize that it's the adults they have to keep happy, since we are the ones with the money to spend... and we are the ones who keep our kids interested in the site. I don't know how many times I have told my kids "Webkinz is doing (fill in the blank) don't forget". AND I don't know of a single kid that has the patience for peek a newz. Don't get me wrong... I love the freebies, but it would be nice if they were fun, instead of a chore.

BTW out of 10 accounts in our family, we found her on two of them to get the cookie. Once yesterday and once today. Not fun.
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #592

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

My kids have 3 different accounts and have spent too many hours looking for her over the past two days and have not found her ...not even once. I agree with Canonymous...we just don't care anymore.
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #593

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Could someone explain to me why Ganz even remotely thinks this is a "fun" game? What's "fun" about it? This "bad" fairy can take your star and you MAY or MAY NOT receive a "prize"? Excuse me?

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #594

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh! I wish this event wasn't such a fiasco. I was really looking forward to it and now this.

I hope Ganz gets their act together and makes this event playable. At this time, I have not one prize from it. Come on Ganz - all I'm asking for is a fairy cookie!
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #595
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I finally found her on my Asian account for the second time (other accounts I haven't seen her even once!). But both days I traded with Nafaria and BOTH times I got a cookie. How not fun!
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #596
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

The worst part is that almost none of us will actually stop playing. I have 6 accts and not one fairy. And I know myself and my kids. Next time a really cool pet comes out I'll buy it. When the estore gets some cool clothes that my DD can't live without (and she's been good) I'll buy it. And Ganz knows this. They know that we enjoy it 50% of the time so we'll keep buying into it and letting them slide. I feel like such a push over with this event. But they at the very least will have to deal with my calls. I know they aren't open tomorrow, but you better believe if I have the same problem I'm calling and leaving a ton of messages. I suggest everyone else call in too. Or post on FB.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #597

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
Boy am I steamed! We have 14 foster kids (all under 13 years old), 17 accounts and 15 computers, NOT ONE SINGLE SIGHTING yet! I spend hundreds of dollars EVERY month at the estore, not to mention the constant request for new plushies and now I have a house full of very upset kids of this stupid fairy!?

I am VERY close to pulling the plug on Webkinz altogether!

I think this is THE worst stunt Ganz has pulled yet!
OK already, things have reached critical mass at our house over this rediculous game! 3 kids refused to eat dinner, 2 others had such a melt down that dad suspended their computer privileges and yet another 2 have vowed to NEVER play on Webkinzs again! This may really be the end of our Webkinz experience. Your loss Ganz, I literally spend hundreds of dollars each month, but no more now!
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #598

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bonnie
I finally found her on my Asian account for the second time (other accounts I haven't seen her even once!). But both days I traded with Nafaria and BOTH times I got a cookie. How not fun!
What? You got a cookie two times on the same account? I haven't heard of that happening.

This event just keeps getting more frustrating. (At the same time, at least you have gotten a prize.)
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #599
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I know how you feel. I have a DD that collects fairy things (in real life and on WW). You can imagine the tears she's had. The boys are mad, but she's very upset. I feel the worst for her. She even got her ww house all ready for new stuff.

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
OK already, things have reached critical mass at our house over this rediculous game! 3 kids refused to eat dinner, 2 others had such a melt down that dad suspended their computer privileges and yet another 2 have vowed to NEVER play on Webkinzs again! This may really be the end of our Webkinz experience. Your loss Ganz, I literally spend hundreds of dollars each month, but no more now!
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #600
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I have a question. Do you see how many stars you have (like w/ Doug) before you decide if you want to trade?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: