Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September

i like the space outfit, poison ivy plant, arm chair, wall, flooring, wreath and cloak.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #52
ellawlosok

BloomingRose is on a distinguished road

Yay!! I can't wait! Hope I find some stars I don't have.
BloomingRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #53
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Hope they're the nifty Nafaria TC prizes - slips, window, potted vine.......

nevermind.... just followed the link and saw the actual prizes. Still.... niiice to have something to do with the extra stars!!

Last edited by vanberk; 08-26-2011 at 07:54 PM..
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #54
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I have been having issues with the star search and have been put off by going there since they did the update. If I do not find a star or a cookie or something! If I hit the X to go out,..it freezes up entirely and I have to log off. If I find something I can hit when they ask to go back to the forest and it will let me out.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #55
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
I have been having issues with the star search and have been put off by going there since they did the update. If I do not find a star or a cookie or something! If I hit the X to go out,..it freezes up entirely and I have to log off. If I find something I can hit when they ask to go back to the forest and it will let me out.
The latest latest update (day before yesterday?) fixed that for me. Maybe it will for you, too?
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #56
JulyKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I quit collecting them a long time ago. Sounds cool for those with stars though. Wonder what the prizes will be?
Yeah, I quit collecting them a long time ago, too, but for a different reason I think. I stopped collecting them because I am a Christian and I don't think that Jesus Christ would do that when it's just a game.
JulyKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #57
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Those prizes deserve an A+++ they are awesome!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #58

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Oh cool! Hopefully we can trade our stars for Nafaria's Purple Slippers (Slips)!
Oh wait, nevermind. :|
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:42 AM   #59
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
im having this exact issue as well, and i refuse to spend hours uninstalling flash and trying to find the right version that now works with ww........id locve to be just plain happy about this additiion, but it stinks all around that when they add this stuff and it wont work for half of us and we get to see others having a blast with it, all because they dont do the whole process right.

since the last update sooooooooo much wont work that its too many hoops to jump just to fix a problem they caused and wont fix. its jsut up to us to find a solution and i dont have the time................ and it was bad enough when this game just wont work but now i find out i will miss out on getting stars to play this game because im tired of having to log off every stinking time i am in certain areas................... thanks for nothing ganz, really.

you gt a good idea then it goes south because you either rush it or you skimp on its implimentation.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:51 AM   #60
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

How do we know that Nafaria won't cheat us? Or that she's going to use those stars for the conquering of webking world?

It also sounds like several people have their hands full with the new flash version.

Last edited by slcoon; 08-27-2011 at 05:51 AM..
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: