Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #581
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I have found her twice so far. Once on 2 accounts
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #582
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

The exact wording from Ganz:

"FYI - The Nafaria Challenge will last all September but you may have a chance to play again in the future."

Note it says "may have a chance". Nothing is definite. Just like you "may have a chance" to see Nafaria in September; but on my accounts, only 1 account in 3 days has seen Nafaria (including the first Asian day). The odds are not good for me
. Sorry to sound negative, but Nafaria started it!
They also were going to make it so we could launch those really cool fireworks again... and I've been waiting over a year for that. They were retiring pets like crazy then they added a cute game with great prizes (very difficult to get), now they never retire pets anymore to even give a chance at the prizes...

Oh, and if you guessed that I am annoyed with Nafaria, you are correct. 3 accounts, several hours looking between pages, staying on same page, logging out/in, uninstalling flash, reinstalling flash, rebooting computer... NO sign of Nafaria for any of them.

IF this was to be an ongoing event I would not care in the least. I don't care if I get the new items right away for my kids but I do want to get them because I know they would love to decorate with them. They did a great job with the prizes, they should make them attainable... kinda like the cloud dress, cave shirt, and diving helmet. I never did a shirt or helmet for any of my girls, and only got 1 dress.
webfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #583
Webkinz :)

Dabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to behold

NO sign of Nafaria at all, 2 days looking for nothing :-(
Dabilalou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #584
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I still have not found her and I don't think I'm going to.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #585
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Very frustrating not finding her been on since for 3 hours nothings.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #586
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

i have found her once, which was yesterday. but not today.
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #587

MamaBirdie has a spectacular aura about

In our family, counting my grandchildren, we have 10 different accounts. The past couple of days we have spent HOURS trying to find the elusive fairy...with no luck. I have been on here many times, reading suggestions, and trying what has worked for a few...but to no avail. We have created new rooms, sat and stared at the map or newspaper page for half an hour or more, and played jumbleberry, which we do every day anyway. But No fairy on ANY of our accounts. We have decided to quit trying, and if she happens upon us, well whoopee. I'm not holding out much hope, unless there is a glitch they find and fix.
MamaBirdie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #588
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

UGGH! To add insult to injury; this is what I just received in the forest:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnafaria forest 9 2.JPG (41.3 KB, 23 views)
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #589
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have not seen her at all and beginning to not care.
I don't like the first prizes at all. I think we should have the control. They offer prizes and we see if we have enough stars to get the prizes we want.

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish

UGGH! To add insult to injury; this is what I just received in the forest:
I got yhe BAD Fairy 3 times today! Not the plushie, the POOH get nothing one

View Post Originally Posted by MamaBirdie
In our family, counting my grandchildren, we have 10 different accounts. The past couple of days we have spent HOURS trying to find the elusive fairy...with no luck. I have been on here many times, reading suggestions, and trying what has worked for a few...but to no avail. We have created new rooms, sat and stared at the map or newspaper page for half an hour or more, and played jumbleberry, which we do every day anyway. But No fairy on ANY of our accounts. We have decided to quit trying, and if she happens upon us, well whoopee. I'm not holding out much hope, unless there is a glitch they find and fix.

I understand...this game is AWFUL!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #590
Gift Guru

nanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Between all of the family's accounts, including grandchildren, we have 16 accounts. So far, yesterday we found her on 3 accounts and got cookies. Today we've only found her on 2 accounts - both were ones from yesterday. On one of those, we got the boots, on the other - another cookie. I'm not holding out much hope for the Nafaria prizes at this point. The odds seem to be pretty bad.
nanastheone is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: