Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #571
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Please read the Twitter messages Ganz has created about Nafaria.............while she is only scheduled to be here for the month of September we will see her again in the future. This isn't a one time only thing.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #572
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Thanks for the update. I don't twitter so I would never have known.
View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
Please read the Twitter messages Ganz has created about Nafaria.............while she is only scheduled to be here for the month of September we will see her again in the future. This isn't a one time only thing.
you know what amazes me: That so many people aren't seeing her on any of their accounts (say 15 accounts). That can't be a server thing. The odds are against that theory. So why are some seeing her, and others (like me) not? I just can't find the connection...

Last edited by charming; 09-02-2011 at 06:24 PM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #573
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by charming
Thanks for the update. I don't twitter so I would never have known.
What I did was search Google for Webkinz Twitter and then you can click on their page and read all of the tweets. I don't understand much about Twitter........you can only see Ganz' side of the conversation, but at least they did address Nafaria once or twice. I wish they would update the WKN site with info, it would be alot easier on those of us who don't want to follow them on Twitter.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #574
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm

The exact wording from Ganz:

"FYI - The Nafaria Challenge will last all September but you may have a chance to play again in the future."

Note it says "may have a chance". Nothing is definite. Just like you "may have a chance" to see Nafaria in September; but on my accounts, only 1 account in 3 days has seen Nafaria (including the first Asian day). The odds are not good for me
. Sorry to sound negative, but Nafaria started it!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #575
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I just found her and traded for a cookie, I found her while on the page where it shows you how much berries you got after you finish the JB Fields game.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #576
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

have you been looking all day or did you just log on?
Old 09-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #577
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

These events are usually total jokes so I'm not surprised.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #578
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by charming
have you been looking all day or did you just log on?
I had been logged in for about 8 minutes or so.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #579
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

ok, this is really really stupid

this is what has happened with my asian account

day one--cookie
day two==boots
day three--back to cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am furious. I have had enough of this foolishness!!
sgiles53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #580
charming122101
Gift Guru

wow 3 days in a row!! You may have the record.
View Post Originally Posted by sgiles53
ok, this is really really stupid

this is what has happened with my asian account

day one--cookie
day two==boots
day three--back to cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am furious. I have had enough of this foolishness!!
my theory- if you haven't found her on your account in 15 min. you're not going to find her. I have spent hours and hours looking and from what i've read, everyone who has found her, found her in the first 15 min. Everyone who can't find her, has been on all day looking. I'm done looking. I'm making dinner and going to bed. Day 3 for me, 6 accounts, and not one single fairy. Good luck everyone.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: