Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #561
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Saw her yesterday on mine and my nieces accounts. It was within 10 minutes of logging in, once in Wish Factory, once in Gem hunt...almost beat her with a pick-axe but she still traded a cookie with us!
Saw her today on my Euro account that I don't really collect stars on, on the newspaper page, and therefore couldn't trade with her. Saw her later on DS's account, doing Wishing Well, traded for a cookie. Later still, she came to DD's account (she was in her room) but disappeared in smoke and haven't seen her since. All of these were within 10 minutes of logging onto the accounts.
We haven't seen her a second time on any single account. I know someone was asking about Deluxe only...my Euro is the only non-Deluxe account. Not really impressed with this if it's only for the month of September...
Even at every-other day sightings, I don't think it would be possible to collect all of the prizes...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #562
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Agreed! I talked ot a ganz rep and she basically said they don't see any problems so if I still have trouble to call back on TUESDAY! Yea cause my 5 year old will understand that all weekend.
View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
Boy am I steamed! We have 14 foster kids (all under 13 years old), 17 accounts and 15 computers, NOT ONE SINGLE SIGHTING yet! I spend hundreds of dollars EVERY month at the estore, not to mention the constant request for new plushies and now I have a house full of very upset kids of this stupid fairy!?

I am VERY close to pulling the plug on Webkinz altogether!

I think this is THE worst stunt Ganz has pulled yet!
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #563
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

4 accounts...all regular, no deluxe. I tried on my non-deluxe asian account yesterday multiple times and nothing. Nothing today on any of the accounts and I have logged in numerous times. I will keep plugging away.

Do we know if this is going to be only for one month?
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #564
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

ganz has tweeted that its only this month. I'm on deluxe (have 2) and nothing on either
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #565
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

i have sort of been looking so far and haven't found her at all! not cool
horseider1011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #566
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

I've seen her - I didn't trade though, cuz I was busy. :3
Candycat609 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #567
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i haven't seen her! where is that fairy!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #568
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I don't know why I am having so much luck, but I log into Webkinz and moments later I see her on the screen. I don't even think about her and then there she is. I got a prize both days. Wierd.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #569

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

I have a couple deluxe accounts and a couple of regular that I take care of for kids, niece and nephew, and I haven't seen that fairy once. We've been on enough that we should have seen her at least once. We didn't get the floating wacky but a couple times during the whole time it was on so I'm not really hopeful. They build you up with the promos and then you don't really have a chance at winning anything.
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #570
pinkbellygirl is a name known to allpinkbellygirl is a name known to allpinkbellygirl is a name known to all

Seen her, clicked and she dissapears with a poof leaving nothing. Only seen her twice in two days on 5 accounts.
pinkbellygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: