Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #551
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I found her yesterday (on my server 12 account) in the Arcade, but I wasn't willing to trade my one Pyro Pearl for a cookie!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #552
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

I GIVE UP! Hours of my life--why did I do it? Nefaria has not appeared on any of my 12 accounts yet. I'm sick of it.

EPIC FAIL Ganz.
julieoldcrow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #553

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
OMG I just found her in the Kinzstyle outlet! It was NOT my first log in either! : )
Good to know. And I hope it was a regular account (not Deluxe) since that is all I have seen her on.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #554
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

I've been on for at least an hour, tips please?
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #555
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

So I even tried my moms computer and guess what... nothing. So it's not just my home computer.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #556
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Good to know. And I hope it was a regular account (not Deluxe) since that is all I have seen her on.
It was my only Deluxe account. DD has deluxe too, but she hasn't logged on yet-homework
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #557

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It was my only Deluxe account. DD has deluxe too, but she hasn't logged on yet-homework
I saw a report that someone saw her on a non-deluxe account so that is good.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 09-02-2011 at 04:43 PM..
Old 09-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #558
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

the new neo-gothic theme is quite different from Nafaria's theme check the wiki you'll see
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #559

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

Boy am I steamed! We have 14 foster kids (all under 13 years old), 17 accounts and 15 computers, NOT ONE SINGLE SIGHTING yet! I spend hundreds of dollars EVERY month at the estore, not to mention the constant request for new plushies and now I have a house full of very upset kids of this stupid fairy!?

I am VERY close to pulling the plug on Webkinz altogether!

I think this is THE worst stunt Ganz has pulled yet!
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #560

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
Boy am I steamed! We have 14 foster kids (all under 13 years old), 17 accounts and 15 computers, NOT ONE SINGLE SIGHTING yet! I spend hundreds of dollars EVERY month at the estore, not to mention the constant request for new plushies and now I have a house full of very upset kids of this stupid fairy!?

I am VERY close to pulling the plug on Webkinz altogether!

I think this is THE worst stunt Ganz has pulled yet!
I am so sorry to hear this.

It is bad enough for the adults who play for their kids, or for themselves, but when the kids are subjected to this it is such a shame.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: