Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #531
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Well, It's been 7 minutes, and no sighting's at all. Really hope to get some of the prizes at least!
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #532

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I hope she isn't programmed to appear just the first time. That would be very poor thinking on their part. But then this seems to be a site put together by committee.

I thought I remembered someone saying if they didn't see her they logged out and back in. I'll see if I can find that post. That is what I have been trying and so far it hasn't worked.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #533
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Does anyone know wheter it's better to move around a lot, or just stay in the same place? So far I've sat in my room for 10 minutes and nothing.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #534

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
She seems to be coming within 10 minutes of logging in.
If she doesn't show log out and back in .... hopefully this will help instead of sitting for a long time waiting.

I found her on a second account just a bit ago doing this .... unfortunately that account traded stars for the throne recently and there is only 3 stars to actually trade on that one .... and, of course, it wasn't one we had.
This is from funkyc earlier today -- she found her after logging out and back in -- so at least it seems we can do that.

Does anyone know if we have to use the same pet each time. I only have cookies on a couple accounts so I don't know yet about that.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #535
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
I think she may be programmed only to appear during the first time you log on each day. I couldn't find her yesterday, because I normally log on, do the Magical Forest stuff, log out and then log on again later to do other activities, but here's what I did this morning. I logged on and went straight to my room and waited. Within 3 minutes I had teaser sightings on the right side of the screen. Within 5 inutes she appeared for real on the left side and I was able to trade for cookies. This worked like clockwork for 3 accounts in a row. Maybe this will work for you, too.
I tried it. I sat in my room for nearly ten mintures playing around. Do you just have to sit there and do nothing for her to come? That would be pretty boring then. Well, if there's a glitch of some kind, I hope it's fixed soon!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #536
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Packerdan,

When Nafaria appears on the right side of the screen, she stays for only a second or two, so it's impossible to click on her before she disappears. It's like she's teasing you, but it also lets you know to start looking for her on the left side of the screen. That's why I called them teaser sightings.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #537
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Has anyone compiled a list of probable places for her to appear?

I've found her on three accounts in Jumbleberry Fields... but not on an additional 12... UGH!

And I really appreciate the info about her appearing in the first five minutes.

Off to try to sight her again.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #538
Packerdan205

View Post Originally Posted by buts2
I tried it. I sat in my room for nearly ten mintures playing around. Do you just have to sit there and do nothing for her to come? That would be pretty boring then. Well, if there's a glitch of some kind, I hope it's fixed soon!
No, I sat there doing nothing for 10 minutes and got nothing, do you think it's some sort of glitch that's only affecting certain servers? I don't know what server I'm on, but here is the address at the top of my screen:
Welcome to Webkinz
I use IE9 I believe, maybe somene can tell me what server I'm on?

oops, sorry, it changed when I posted
--http://mci2.webkins.com/loader4.php?go=loadreturnUserW&aol0&fs=0------gibberish---not-part-of-address-

Last edited by Packerdan; 09-02-2011 at 02:43 PM..
Old 09-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #539
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

In case my earlier message wasn't clear, I don't think Nafaria will appear during the 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th time you log on to your account each day; only the very first time you log on.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #540
Packerdan205

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
In case my earlier message wasn't clear, I don't think Nafaria will appear during the 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th time you log on to your account each day; only the very first time you log on.
Thaks for the info on the "Teaser Sightings", But as for the "1st time you log in" part, someone has reported finding her the second time they logged on.
It looks as though multiple people havve found her at Jumbleberry fields, I think I'll try there.
Also, is thre a chance this is like clubhouse events, she is at one or two places at a time for five or so minutes? Just a thought.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: