Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 12:07 PM   #471
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Early this morning I found her one account, using Firefox. I was able to trade for the cookie.

My kids have been on the other three accounts for hours, switching from FF to IE periodically, and they haven't seen her at all. This is frustrating! After my sighting this morning I was very hopeful that she would start appearing for everyone.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #472
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

I saw her once, she offered me a cookie, I said no.
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #473
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

don't go. We like you here

ok, so it'
s been 10 min on 4th acct and nothing!

Last edited by charming; 09-02-2011 at 12:11 PM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:13 PM   #474
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am not sure where customer service is getting there info, but Ganz just tweeted:

"Yes, that's true. Nafaria is ONLY for September. You might not see her every day.. she's very mysterious."

Now, I doubt if anyone will be able to get all of the prizes. I will be lucky to get a cookie on all of my accounts by the end of September
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #475
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

OMG. Tears are in my eyes. How annoying. I haven't seen her once!!!
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am not sure where customer service is getting there info, but Ganz just tweeted:

"Yes, that's true. Nafaria is ONLY for September. You might not see her every day.. she's very mysterious."

Now, I doubt if anyone will be able to get all of the prizes. I will be lucky to get a cookie on all of my accounts by the end of September
Old 09-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #476
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh great. Hey, maybe ganz'll extend the event!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #477
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

I just saw this also. So there are 20 prizes and guessing it is a prize a day, working up. 30 days in September. She sometimes steals the stars and doesn't give you anything. Not everyone keeps stars... Hmmm... does this really make much sense Ganz? If this was an ongoing thing then I wouldn't really care that I haven't found her over 3 accounts yet at all. But why have the design team come up with something, make AWESOME prizes that I'm thinking we will never win...
webfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #478
charming122101
Gift Guru

AGREED. also why isn't WI updating with this kind of info?

ganz left hand, I'd like you to meet your right hand. Obviously you two have NEVER met.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #479
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by charming
AGREED. also why isn't WI updating with this kind of info?

ganz left hand, I'd like you to meet your right hand. Obviously you two have NEVER met.
I'm just getting caught up on the discussion. What info do you think we need to post?
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #480
charming122101
Gift Guru

20 min is now up on acct 4 and no fairy. I'm still on IE. On to acct 5. I have 6 accts and then I'm calling the rep back.
I'd like to at least see on the front pg that some people are having problems. Just so others know it's not just them

maybe a reminder that it will only be in Sept (or at least that's the tweet)??? Just ideas.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: