Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #431
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I have had four opportunities on four different accounts to trade with Nafaria. She appeared while I was doing bare minimum maintenance on 15 accounts. Once I was caught in Jumbleberries, once in the Jessie clubhouse room, once on the Daily Activities and once in my pet's room. Only once was I able to trade as only once did I have the star requested. She gave me the cookie which I like very much. I immediately bought ten different random foods to precede it in my dock so I don't accidentally (thank you glitchy ww for teaching me to protect my valuable foods) eat it!

I am wondering if we need to be the same pet that trades with her each time, in order to advance the prizes (like with Doug).

AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 10:10 AM   #432

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I too feel that if you are going to have Nafaria appear only once a day, at least it should happen when you are logged in and happen within the first 30 minutes since most of us have limits as to how long our kids can play on the computer. That's what I told the rep when I called Ganz, and I think that is only the 2nd time that I have called them in the last 3 years! Doubt it did any good, but we'll see! I was lucky enough to see nafaria quickly yesterday and got a cookie, but that was in the morning when kids are in school. Now today I have been on for more than an hour and nothing. I have decided not to give any more thought about this, and if we happen to see her in the coming weeks that's fine and if we don't it's ok too. Good luck to all.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #433
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

jill I think your atitude is the best - if we see her we see her

silly rule that Ganz has I don't spend all day on WW any more and don't think I will just to catcha a BAD fairy
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #434

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I feel like I should just give up and them maybe I'll find her.
yeah i agree
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #435
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I saw & missed her 2X this morning. I saw her a 3rd time, clicked on her, puff of smoke & NOTHING

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #436

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

It's ridiculous, isn't it?! I spent 2 hours on last night, in and out of my rooms, the Clubhouse, all places I knew she might pop up and she was no where to be found.
I tried not to think about it and just enjoy my rare time playing on WW for that long!!!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #437

katboumom will become famous soon enough

I think that it was a glitch on the first day that many didn't see her the first day. On two different accounts, we saw her within 15 minute of doing our star search. We did these account a couple of hours apart. My advice is to do your star search first.
katboumom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #438

Julep will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen Nafaria at all yesterday or today so haven't been able to trade.

I'm not sure I understand how this works. I think these are the things that can happen if Nafaria appears and you click on her:

1. Nafaria disappears in a puff of purple smoke without giving you a chance to trade.

2. You tell Nafaria you won't trade.

3. You agree to trade, but Nafaria disappears without trading.

4. You agree to trade, and Nafaria takes the star she asked for and gives you the next prize in the rotation.

5. You agree to trade, and Nafaria takes all of the stars you have of the type she asked for and gives you the next prize in the rotation.

6. You agree to trade, and Nafaria takes your star and disappears without giving you a prize.

Is that right?
Julep is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #439
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

called and got new info. For some users (server numbers) you will only be able to get her on internet explorer. Helpful to know. I tried IE once but that was day one. Guess I'm off to try that and i'll let everyone know.

oh and the other info. She said there is no end date for this event. The talk there is that it probably will go past sept.

Last edited by charming; 09-02-2011 at 10:52 AM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #440
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by charming
called and got new info. For some users (server numbers) you will only be able to get her on internet explorer. Helpful to know. I tried IE once but that was day one. Guess I'm off to try that and i'll let everyone know.

oh and the other info. She said there is no end date for this event. The talk there is that it probably will go past sept.
IE is all I have been using for WW and I haven't seen her. I hope it works for you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: