Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 08:59 AM   #421
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

Today I got the poof thing. Yesterday I had an offer and thought...why would I want another cookie? Sort of a bust idea, I'm thinking.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #422
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

someone sent me their cookie! I'm so excited. I haven't found that stinking fairy in 3 days and someone was kind enough to include the cookie in our trade. Wonderful person- they know who they are.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #423
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

So happy for you Charming What a nice surprise !

Well, I'm taking a break from Fairy Hunting and heading to the Newz for my final chance at winning a Cloud Dress or Diving Helmet.
Hopefully I'll have better luck .....

(yeah right who am I kidding ?? LOL)
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #424
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

good luck. I'm done fairy hunting till after 1. Hopefully something will be fixed by then.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #425

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

I usually don't complain about these contests/games.
Yes some are harder than others and some are glitchy but most seem to work out more or less.

This one is just down right unfair.
As others pointed out, WHO can sit all day looking for a fairy? And then she TAKES stars without tading? I could see not trading but just taking hard looked for stars?

I really thought she was going to float by like the chocolate ribbions or snowflakes.
This makes me uphappy. This makes my daughter unhappy.

Nice prizes. Great prizes. I doubt I'm going to try to get them. Two days and I haven't seen her.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #426
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Hi Eveyone, I just called Ganz (please, everyone call) and told them how unfair this contest is. Yesterday they told me the fairy came to each account once a day and you had to be there at that time. I told them today, that I would rather not have the game than have those rules. Whoever set that up does not know how children think at all. My autistic daughter went to bed last night with tears running down her face and it broke my heart. She woke up at around 5 this morning and wanted to start again. I thought Webkinz was supposed to be fun!!!! Please everyone call them and complain. Again the representative told me there was no glitch and those are the rules of the contest. Call, everyone please call. Thanks so much!
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #427
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

i just called ganz, and the lady said that the fairy can show up any time during the day, so i'm like, basically you have to be on all day long, i told her that my kids were on for 5 hours yesterday waiting for her and webkinz newz has get outside and only do 1 hour of computer a day, i said how does that work, if you have to stay on all day long and only do it for an hour, i said what about when they are in school,

she said that right now its only running in september, but they may make it last longer, depends on what the boss wants,

she did say nafaria can show up on any page of webkinz, adventure park, arcade, hamsters, anywhere
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #428
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I guess I'll just count myself lucky that I haven't seen Nafaria. I'm one star away from the throne (and I have only one each of three stars), so I'd be really annoyed if she stole one of my single stars for nothing.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #429
charming122101
Gift Guru

These can't be the rules. Several people have seen her more than once on their account. So there is no way she is only showing up once. And if they do want those to be the rules than tell us that. Update the news page and let us know. And why isn't WI letting us know SOMETHING?! i'M CALLING ON MY LUNCH HOUR
View Post Originally Posted by Sharronmarie
Hi Eveyone, I just called Ganz (please, everyone call) and told them how unfair this contest is. Yesterday they told me the fairy came to each account once a day and you had to be there at that time. I told them today, that I would rather not have the game than have those rules. Whoever set that up does not know how children think at all. My autistic daughter went to bed last night with tears running down her face and it broke my heart. She woke up at around 5 this morning and wanted to start again. I thought Webkinz was supposed to be fun!!!! Please everyone call them and complain. Again the representative told me there was no glitch and those are the rules of the contest. Call, everyone please call. Thanks so much!
Old 09-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #430
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I missed her on 4 accounts yesterday, finally saw her on my account this morning. Got a cookie.

Haven't tried the 3 kids' accounts yet today. Not sure if I'm going to bother trying.

Thanks to those of you who reported back here after calling GANZ. I do think it's unfair that you might miss her if she is scheduled to appear on your account when you're not online. I think it should be set that she will appear only while you're online, and that you should not have to wait longer than 20-30 minutes to see her. Kids are back to school now, many won't have time to sit around and wait any longer than that.

I really love the prizes, and hope to find her a few more times, but I'm not going to sit around all day waiting for her.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: