Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #401
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

AGREED!
View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
It WOULD be nice to have this running for September AND October.
It would fit with the season and give us a better chance of getting all the prizes and make us all a bit less frantic with the time allowance.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #402
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Congrats all winners! I finally saw her this morning while in todays activites.... cklicked on her AND: ......nothing! I did not get to trade. Anyone else had that happen? I am at this point
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #403
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I only found her once yesterday, on 10 account!, and foolishly declined the cookie. Now I'm kicking myself!

I found her once already today, on my European account while playing Jumbleberry, but when I say I'd trade, she just said, "Oh, well, maybe next time" and vanished. So, even if you say yes, you can still get nothing! I don't think she took my star, since it acted like I'd declined...

This will be VERY frustrating if it's only running through September. Hopefully they are limiting the time so they can pull it if it doesn't work, but also have the option of continuing if it's going well. It would be nice if she'd be in one spot, like Doug, so we could find HER! I don't have a lot of stars on any of my accounts anymore, and with it being so hard to find stars, it could take a while to get the ones she wants for a bigger prize.

Trading is one option, but I'm thinking these prizes are going to be more rare than they should be! Finding someone to trade with will be harder than finding Nafaria herself!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #404
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

How much fun does Ganz think this is for us?! I'll tell you Ganz, it's about as much fun as being stuck and not being able to pass level 10 weight lifting class because it's so messed up!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #405
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
How much fun does Ganz think this is for us?! I'll tell you Ganz, it's about as much fun as being stuck and not being able to pass level 10 weight lifting class because it's so messed up!
Haha !! I'm stuck on level 10 too ... so I know your frustration
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #406
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

6 accts. all dailies are done, logging in and out every 10 min. still nothing and I'm very very bored. Now what?
Old 09-02-2011, 08:22 AM   #407
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I haven't participated in this event at all, but a few minutes ago I was KinzPosting for a trade and she popped up on the right side of my screen. I was able to trade for a cookie and it worked very smooth.
God bless,
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #408
charming122101
Gift Guru

if i could get one cookie out of 6 accts i'd be happy
Old 09-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #409
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by charming
6 accts. all dailies are done, logging in and out every 10 min. still nothing and I'm very very bored. Now what?
1-866-WEBKINZ
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #410
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

ROTFL... we should all call.... I'm done.
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: