Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 07:49 AM   #391
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I got her just now and got the cookie!
so what star prize progression?
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 07:52 AM   #392
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

how man times did you have to log out and back in to find her?
View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
She seems to be coming within 10 minutes of logging in.
If she doesn't show log out and back in .... hopefully this will help instead of sitting for a long time waiting.

I found her on a second account just a bit ago doing this .... unfortunately that account traded stars for the throne recently and there is only 3 stars to actually trade on that one .... and, of course, it wasn't one we had.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:52 AM   #393
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

We don't quite know the progression yet.

1. Cookie
2. Lunar Boots (purple) ... but so far the ones who got the offer had her pull the prize away after taking the star Not sure if anyone has actually won the prize yet or not.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:54 AM   #394
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by charming
how man times did you have to log out and back in to find her?
Only twice this morning for that second account.
The other account she showed up the first time on today.

I still have other accounts to try this on today. Already been on them all once so hopefully it won't take too many times.

Good Luck Charming
Old 09-02-2011, 07:55 AM   #395
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

We don't quite know the progression yet.

1. Cookie
2. Lunar Boots (purple) ... but so far the ones who got the offer had her pull the prize away after taking the star Not sure if anyone has actually won the prize yet or not.
I have gotten one pair of purple boots..........so far she has shown up today on the accounts she didn't visit yesterday. What a big mess.....would be much easier if they parked her in the clubhouse like Doug. I know she's a "bad fairy" and all but they are going a bit too far with that I think.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:56 AM   #396
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

So wouldn't this be much better or at least in Season if it was close to Halloween and Trick or Treat as she seems to be taking some peoples' stars and teaseing but not giving?
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #397
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

when you give her 10 min where are you spending that time?
Only twice this morning for that second account.
The other account she showed up the first time on today.

I still have other accounts to try this on today. Already been on them all once so hopefully it won't take too many times.

Good Luck Charming
Old 09-02-2011, 08:01 AM   #398
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by charming
when you give her 10 min where are you spending that time?
I do daily things that my dock is still showing ..... employment office, Arte's, wish factory, daily activities, jumbleberry game.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:02 AM   #399
charming122101
Gift Guru

thx i'm trying
Old 09-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #400
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
So wouldn't this be much better or at least in Season if it was close to Halloween and Trick or Treat as she seems to be taking some peoples' stars and teaseing but not giving?

It WOULD be nice to have this running for September AND October.
It would fit with the season and give us a better chance of getting all the prizes and make us all a bit less frantic with the time allowance.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: