Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 06:49 AM   #381
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I haven't seen her yet but I'm looking!
2cheerios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #382
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I gave up by a certain time last night of seeing her. This morning, yet again, I was on for a full hour and didn't see her. Again, I have to leave for work and won't get back until after 4pm. I can almost bet I won't see her then either.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #383
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Still having issues on my accounts. I managed to see her on a couple this morning, but on one of them when I clicked on her all I got was the puff of purple smoke and then nothing. Never saw her again on that account. Still looking on other accounts and seeing nothing......
bonnie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:23 AM   #384
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Well .... I had no sightings yesterday.
I tried for a bit after midnight ..... nothing.
Still no Nafaria this morning either.

This is disheartening

Between this promotion and the Newz one where they made several pieces of clothing soooo rare that no one is finding them and now we won't have complete outfits I'm about ready to throw in the towel and quit buying from them.

NEWZ FLASH !!

She finally showed up on the one account !!!
I got a cookie for my daughter on her account ... she'll be so happy when she gets home.
Now, if she would only show up on the others we might be back in business

Click the image to open in full size.

Good Luck everyone .... there MIGHT be a glimmer of hope today

Last edited by funkyc63; 09-02-2011 at 07:25 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #385
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

finally found her today on NA acct but nothing on my Asian..I think if she isn'there within ten minz...log out and try again..if she does show up , its pretty fast...and she is tricky, good luck everyone....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #386
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I finally found her on 1 account - 6 more to go! She popped up only a couple minutes after I logged in when I was at Arte's. Hopefully it's fixed now - Good Luck everyone!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:43 AM   #387

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I been on 2 hous this morning and haven't seen her. I was on 2 hours on my account and haven't seen her. I only need 2 stars and I have all of the them.

I seen her on the girls account last night, but that's it. I'm just about ready to give up.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:45 AM   #388
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I just found her for the first time too! She popped up while I was in Jumbleberry Fields. I was only on a few minutes and she appeared - I hope our other three accounts have the same luck.

BTW, this was using FF browser, if that helps.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:47 AM   #389
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I been on 2 hous this morning and haven't seen her. I was on 2 hours on my account and haven't seen her. I only need 2 stars and I have all of the them.

I seen her on the girls account last night, but that's it. I'm just about ready to give up.
She seems to be coming within 10 minutes of logging in.
If she doesn't show log out and back in .... hopefully this will help instead of sitting for a long time waiting.

I found her on a second account just a bit ago doing this .... unfortunately that account traded stars for the throne recently and there is only 3 stars to actually trade on that one .... and, of course, it wasn't one we had.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:48 AM   #390
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

at this pointI'll try anything
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: