Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #371
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I finally saw her! came while I was doing a job, though. too fast to click on her the first time. the second time I did get her and traded for the cookie. this was just after midnight kt. I didn't find her at all on the 1st, despite a lot of time put in...

And for those of you who have been asking: no she doesn't make a sound when she shows. that would be nice though, just sit in the park, collect some trash and wait for nefaria to show up.

good luck everyone and I'm sorry to those who she stole stars from, that is a bummer!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #372
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I didn't manage to find her at all today. I actually logged onto my account for the first time in nearly a week to check this event out. I normally try to keep a positive attitude about things like this, but in this case, I've realized that the event simply isn't worth the effort. I've decided to give up.
I agree with FIA completely.

This has got to be the worst promo ever.

I haven't seen her at all on 4 accts. Thanks to everyone who answered me about Deluxe accts finding Nafaria. I guess she is really evil after all.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:51 AM   #373
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

And when I saw her to get the boots today, she took my stars and didn't give me anything in return!
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #374

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Let me get this straight...Ganz is promoting this whole get healthy thing...we are to eat healthy foods..but then they post sugary sweets right after telling us to eat healthy. They want kids to get out and exercise and get fresh air...but then they have Peek a Newz, Floating Van Clicky Events, Treasure Hunts going on Webkinz Newz

Also this Bad Fairy thing that from what Ive read that if you do not find her the one time she shows up, you wont ever get a chance to find her again that day. So in order to be able to have that extremely rare chance of finding her...you'd have to be sitting literally all day in front of the computer to do this...and even then there is no guarantee you will get anything.

So we supposed to get out and get healthy and exercise...but then there are these things going on? huhs?

I think this whole fairy thing and her appearing only once and a person having like a 1 out of million chances of actually seeing her...is a bunch of garbage.

I don't think I'm gonna even play this event. I'm just gonna trade extra stars with Alyssa...

Ive a feeling only a very very very very few people will get anything good.

It's a total joke. Is it April?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:26 AM   #375
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Well after seeing nothing yesterday, Nafaria has been on my account twice this morning, I think it's been fixed now!
I didn't have the Star she asked for though, but at least she's showing
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:30 AM   #376
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Let me get this straight...Ganz is promoting this whole get healthy thing...we are to eat healthy foods..but then they post sugary sweets right after telling us to eat healthy. They want kids to get out and exercise and get fresh air...but then they have Peek a Newz, Floating Van Clicky Events, Treasure Hunts going on Webkinz Newz

Also this Bad Fairy thing that from what Ive read that if you do not find her the one time she shows up, you wont ever get a chance to find her again that day. So in order to be able to have that extremely rare chance of finding her...you'd have to be sitting literally all day in front of the computer to do this...and even then there is no guarantee you will get anything.

So we supposed to get out and get healthy and exercise...but then there are these things going on? huhs?

I think this whole fairy thing and her appearing only once and a person having like a 1 out of million chances of actually seeing her...is a bunch of garbage.

I don't think I'm gonna even play this event. I'm just gonna trade extra stars with Alyssa...

Ive a feeling only a very very very very few people will get anything good.

It's a total joke. Is it April?

Very well said. I totally agree. My DD has been saving all her stars but she has not seen Narnia once and I am not about to have her sit at the computer for hours on the chance she might win something. Very disappointing.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:43 AM   #377
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Well after seeing nothing yesterday, Nafaria has been on my account twice this morning, I think it's been fixed now!
I didn't have the Star she asked for though, but at least she's showing
Not fixed for me. She is still not showing up on any of my accounts.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:02 AM   #378
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

still nothing here.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:05 AM   #379
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by nana
Not fixed for me. She is still not showing up on any of my accounts.
View Post Originally Posted by charming
still nothing here.
Oh no, I thought it was, as I didn't see her at all yesterday.

Have people been calling, do Ganz know it's an issue?
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:19 AM   #380

Corderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond repute

NO NAFARIA!!! I was on all day Thurs. the 1st, and not one time did I see her!
Corderosa is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: