Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #351
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I didn't see her at all today, either. I decided she must've flitted through my accounts about 4:30 this morning.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #352
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I had no trouble finding N on our Asian accounts today..just wondering if there is a conflict with the ribbons and N...on the NA accounts..Haven't seen her on those.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #353
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Been on for hours haven't seen her at all.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #354
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I finally saw her for the first time and I clicked on her and got a purple cloud and nothing more??
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #355
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I have not seen her on my na main account. I saw her on my asian account, which is a side account. I did not have the star. I am hearing everyone say cookies are for trade. Clearly she is like Doug the dog in the clubhouse, but you can't find her.....
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #356
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

8 POTM ribbons but no sight of Nafaria.
JulieLynn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #357
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
I had no trouble finding N on our Asian accounts today..just wondering if there is a conflict with the ribbons and N...on the NA accounts..Haven't seen her on those.
I didn't see her on either of my Asian accounts today (or any American accounts). I tried at least a dozen times, waiting for about 10 minutes each time and then logging out and back in (since it seems like she comes right away if she is going to show up at all). There are no ribbons on the Asian accounts today.

I am glad you found her.

If Ganz would announce this as an on-going activity (and not just a September event), then I am sure I wouldn't be as frustrated as I am right now.

I still haven't found her on any account today.

I must be on the same schedule as Mrs. Shimmer... Nafaria must've flitted through my accounts about 4:30 this morning!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #358
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I saw her on my main NA account and when I clicked on her I got a big cloud then nothing else happened. Didn't ever see her on my other three NA accounts. Found her on my Asian account and was able to trade for the cookie. Hopefully things will go better tomorrow for all of us.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #359
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I just got her on my deluxe account in the curio shop. I have not seen her on my accounts that are not active.

so two visits for two of my accounts just the cookie. i AM ok with the food
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #360
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Still nothing for me while trying on and off most of the entire day (almost 24 hrs. now)

This is just terrible that they have to use us as test rats.
Obviously this is not working properly .... but because it works for some they say there isn't anything wrong.
Just plain frustrating
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: