Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #331
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

I saw her TWICE on my account today, both times in my room. The first time I had turned away to answer the phone and by the time I saw her I was too late to click on her, but she appeared again a short time later and I clicked and did the game. She offered me a cookie for a star, and I declined (you get a choice). I like it that we get a choice, but afterward I wondered if that will affect any future trades I have with her.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Because she showed up twice on my account, I'll bet she appears a bunch of random times, but once you click on her, you're done for the day. Hope so, anyway!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #332
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by charming
At this point I'll have to trade for all these items. If they were for sale at the estore, I'd just buy them.
Isn't it sad, though? The frustrate us SO much with their glitches that we'd honestly prefer to buy the stuff rather then deal with these games/events that are supposed to be FUN and FREE. I know that this is a BIG site with tons of users, so I understand the occasional glitch here and there.... but all the time? To a point where it is generally expected that ANYTHING new ISN'T going to work?

Haven't seen the darn fairy on any accounts. I'm done waiting around for her.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #333
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Let me just add my voice as one of the ones who has not seen Nefaria. I have been on quite a bit today and no bad fairy. I have to call tomorrow about not having my deluxe gift bag, so I'll ask about nefaria, too. Congrats to all those who got cookies!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #334
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I'm done for tonight. Good luck everyone
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #335
moochiepups

moochiepups will become famous soon enough

She floated down from the top of my screen while I was playing Jumbleberry Fields. It was very shortly after I logged on- about 5 minutes. I clicked on her, she disappeared, and nothing else happened- no option to trade, no cookie. Guess I'll try another account.
moochiepups is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #336

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

has anyone seen her fly by while in the clubhouse?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #337
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

so you found her in the last hour? Had you been on at all earlier today? This same thing happened to me and I haven't seen her in over 12 hrs on any other accts.
View Post Originally Posted by moochiepups
She floated down from the top of my screen while I was playing Jumbleberry Fields. It was very shortly after I logged on- about 5 minutes. I clicked on her, she disappeared, and nothing else happened- no option to trade, no cookie. Guess I'll try another account.
I have not seen one report of anyone finding her in the clubhouse, but that doesn't mean much. Not many people are even finding her.
View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
has anyone seen her fly by while in the clubhouse?
Old 09-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #338
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Someone on WI reported seeing Nafaria in the Jessie room of the clubhouse, and I also read the same thing on another forum.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #339
charming122101
Gift Guru

wonderful! I've been in the trading room most of the day and nothing.

I was of course looking to see if anyone would be trading their nafaria cookie. No luck.

Last edited by charming; 09-01-2011 at 07:46 PM..
Old 09-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #340

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I have tried 4 accounts and nothing, she's not showing, not even once as far as I can tell.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: