Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #321
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Nafaria Click to Win Event Coming to Webkinz in September *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by charming
Guys, I hate to break it to everyone, but I'm thinking (and boy it would be nice if I'm wrong) but I think if you haven't seen her on your acct in an hour, you're probably not going to see her. I don't think anyone missed her either. I think she just never came. Now these are just my thoughts and I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking I've just missed out. 7 accts and nothing.
You could be right. In that case, I blame Ganz. Most of us missed out on our first day and we worked so hard to try to find her. It isn't fair to us.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #322
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I was on yesterday (almost non stop as I am on bed rest) from 6am- 10pm on the asian acct and nothing. Today started at 6am and still nothing.

has anyone found her since like 3pm?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #323

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I don't think this game will end at the end of September.
We need a reason to keep searching for stars. Stars are hard to find and not worth the visit for alot of people who have thrones already. I don't click comets anymore because I have a few complete space suits too. This game is over for me without Nafaria.
Doug has been in the clubhouse for a long time and this is the same sort of game.
It said "through the month of September" so that could mean into October and on and on
Also, Ganz always, always takes a few days to work out the glitches. We shouldn't panic
If my kids get upset over a game, I turn it off and we go outside to play
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:04 PM   #324
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I agree with them needing to go outside. My only problem was that my dd collects fairy stuff and so she was most disappointed. I hope the game does go on after Sept.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #325
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
I just spoke with a rep at Ganz over the phone who says the fairy appears once a day. I said I had not seen her on any of the 5 accounts we have all day. I asked if that meant that you could click on her once a day to get one prize per day? She said no, the fairy appears once per account per day and if you miss her, you have to wait until tomorrow to try again.

I asked her again was she sure she understood this correctly and I asked her to go back and ask her advisor.

She came back and said the fairy is working as programmed. She will appear at a random time on every account ONCE. You have one chance to click on her and she will NOT reappear again until the next day.

I said this can't be right, this is a kids game, how can you program it to appear once and expect children (nevermind adults) to click her the first time? She said this is the way it works.

I said there would be a lot of upset fans when I posted this information and she said that this is the way it works.

I said I was very sad that they had made it this way and very disappointed that it is this hard to do.
If this turns out to be true, I'll just give up on this event. The odds of us being on our 4 accounts at the exact time she shows up ONLY ONCE are stacked against us.

We haven't seen her at all today - I tried FF and IE, cleared caches, etc. and it didn't work. But I won't waste any more of my time if she only appears once whether we're logged in or not.

I really hope this rep was wrong and today is just a glitch - Ganz usually needs a day or two to get things working properly so I hope we all have better luck tomorrow.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #326
charming122101
Gift Guru

you would think that yesterday on the Asian accts would be a test run.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #327

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I hate to break it to everyone, but I'm thinking (and boy it would be nice if I'm wrong) but I think if you haven't seen her on your acct in an hour, you're probably not going to see her. I don't think anyone missed her either. I think she just never came. Now these are just my thoughts and I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking I've just missed out. 7 accts and nothing.
It is too late here, I will call some time tomorrow if things do not change.

I just want to know why I'm not seeing her. Is it because I don't have the right stars or just bad luck or what?
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #328
joi

you would think that yesterday on the Asian accts would be a test run.
You would think that, but my American accounts have had problem with events in the past - the St Patrick's event his year when the first coin wasn't awarded, the Halloween ghost (don't remember if it was last year or 2009) and one of the Christmas events.

Even last week, we didn't see Wacky for two days after he was supposed to start flying (but we did eventually get our hats ). And the badges for winning the 600 trophies didn't show up until now.

So not all glitches are fixed before they get to us. I'm hoping that's the case here - it would be really great if this turned out to be a fun event.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #329
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I saw her and was able to click on her within a minute of being logged in, while still on the Newspaper! (The first two accounts on which I did all my dailies and Jessie, I did not see her at all.) I got the cookie...immediately showing in my dock.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:33 PM   #330
charming122101
Gift Guru

At this point I'll have to trade for all these items. If they were for sale at the estore, I'd just buy them.

Tags
batisnotamused, disheartened :'(, emo punk love (:, epic fail, fairy roulette- you lose, floating fairy, floating nafaria, girlwholovesdog was here, help please!, i cookie, i hate that fairy!, laugh often. :), look at me first tag, nafaria rocks -cg7gg, nefarious!, the fairy is not real :(, this is impossible!, ~ naughty bad fairy ~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: